Valued Contributor

Re: What do you do when stuck home

@qualitygal wrote:

I crochet now.  There's always dusting and straightening. I recently have begun to move things around.  It's like I don't redecorate, I just move things around a lot.  I do it now more than ever.  

There’s a phrase for it....it’s called “shopping your house” and it’s awesome! You can switch things out from a closet, basement/attic storage, another room, whatever, and it doesn’t cost a thing, but your time. It’s fun and it gives you a nice change. DH’s are big fans of this practice! 😉

Esteemed Contributor

I sleep... wake up and then go back to sleep again.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

As long as I still had heat and electricity, I'd first do a happy dance. If I was stuck home alone, I'd do TWO happy dances.

After that, I'd bake something, cook something and clean something.  When I was finished I'd probably have a cup of tea and watch something from my DVR that I never get to watch while I caught up on social media.

I could go on and on. Read, crochet, write in my journal,  I can't remember the last time I was ever alone and bored.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

Declutter.  I have 10 bags that will be picked up by Purple Heart today. 

Trusted Contributor

I try to use a home day to get something done that I don’t normally have the chance to do! I figure it’s my chance to clean something and put together a donation bag, then I feel like it’s been a productive day. 

Honored Contributor

I never feel stuck at home, I am a real homebody, especially the older I get!

Image may contain: text