Esteemed Contributor

Re: What did u buy too much of in 2018?

clothes here on sale mostly. Others are reduced goodies at walmart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought a lot of cat toys last year.  I think Henry has enough now to last him for several years.  I also spend way too much money at Starbucks.  

Edited to say:  My dog, Frankie, has a toy basket full of toys, so I don't buy them for her anymore.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Pants/slacks....more than enough Cuddl Duds fleece/velour leggings for the winter, and Slinky skinny pants for spring, summer and fall. Way more than I need, but they all fit so well and are so comfortable!

Honored Contributor

Tinted lip balms.

Restaurant meals.

Produce.  I may have to stop buying my produce at Costco.

Honored Contributor

Nothing.  Woman Happy

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@ PhilaLady1
Understand the Philosophy overload. I need to give up auto deliveries because I think the fragrance is going “bad” on the shelf. AG no longer giving me the satisfaction it used to. Too bad.
Respected Contributor

QVC 14k gold jewelry.

Honored Contributor

I buy too much handsoap in bottles...softsoap, BBW, etc. I have about 20 bottles of it right now unopened...and am ashamed to say I bought a gallon of it for refills.....I need help...😬
Valued Contributor

WAY too many scented candles and wax melts.... it'll take me 10 years to use them up!

Trusted Contributor

Love this subject!

Glad to know I'm not the only one with way too many pairs of black pants.  Thought it was a NY thing!  

In June I retired from my job as secretary to the Principal in a high school, so I was more careful in what I purchased.  But that did not stop me in some areas.

I am addicted to J. Jill clothing.  I paid off my bill so I would be more careful of spending.  BUT, I did buy more than I should have.  I only buy when on sale & free shipping, so I will give myself a small pat on the back.  BUT still addicted.

LIP LINERS!  omg, I was going thru my makeup drawers.  What the he+l was I thinking!  I go to Harmon and with their BB&B coupons, jeez.  No more stopping by their cosmetic area.  And lip pencils.  Love the NYX brand.  Just stop Roe!Woman Embarassed

Shoes/Boots:  I was pretty good here but I just recently bought 2 pairs of Sole Society Verona booties when they were on sale.  First bought the mushroom and ordered the black this week.  Very comfortable.

Sole Society - Verona

I actually did NOT buy one pair of Uggs this year!  But did buy 2 prs of leather sneakers ...

I hope to be better in 2019 ...