Trusted Contributor

Re: What color are your eyes?

Blue-gray

Frequent Contributor

Blue Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My eyes were hazel / green, but now they are mostly light blue.  I have a fair complexion.

Regular Contributor

GREEN

Esteemed Contributor

I was born with very dark blue eyes.  When I was 19, my college boyfriend commented on my green eyes.  I was livid.  How was it he didn't know my eyes were blue?

He pushed me over to the bathroom mirror and -- whoa! -- my eyes were green.  Don't know what happened, but they changed color in college.

Still green today.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Respected Contributor

Because of my out-of-control cholesterol, my hazel eyes have a white ring around them. I have received many compliments on my eye color but I wish that all would be normal, ie., that my cholesterol would be normal and my eye color would be boring.

Super Contributor

Brown

Respected Contributor

Blue gray

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Hazel

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for all of the replies, ladies.  Now I know how I fit into the scheme of things.  We have a lot of green-eyed ladies here!

♥chocolate lover ♦ audiobook junkie♥

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View