Respected Contributor

What a nice story about a 95 year old

This story on Elma Johnson and her legendary wild blackberry pies will bring a tear to your eye (in a good way).  

Not sure if this link at the bottom of this post will work, but you can search on google

elma johnson blackberry pie

And if you are able to watch it, it's really a beautiful story of how a woman is helping to raise money for hospice care for others. 

Here's the link, not sure if it will work, and for those that don't click on links, search and you will get the story. 

https://fb.watch/imPUFGBmXN/

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: What a nice story about a 95 year old

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

This story on Elma Johnson and her legendary wild blackberry pies will bring a tear to your eye (in a good way).  

Not sure if this link at the bottom of this post will work, but you can search on google

elma johnson blackberry pie

And if you are able to watch it, it's really a beautiful story of how a woman is helping to raise money for hospice care for others. 

Here's the link, not sure if it will work, and for those that don't click on links, search and you will get the story. 

https://fb.watch/imPUFGBmXN/

@CAcableGirl2   Love The Pie Lady......you are right about it being a beautiful story and the tears.  👵❤🍰

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Regular Contributor

Now I am crying...what a beautiful story!

Regular Contributor

Heartwarming; thank you for sharing!
Honored Contributor

How refreshing to read this story.  Just a simple loving gesture that made a major difference...Elma is adorable. 

Esteemed Contributor

Whew! This is definitely a tissue tugging, heartwarming story!!!😊 Just another reminder of the BEAUTIFUL spirits in the world, who give of themselves tirelessly, and selflessly!❤ She is indeed an inspiration to us all. I would feel HONORED just to know her!!!🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖