Honored Contributor

Re: What QVC programs do you make sure to watch/record?

I don't record any of the shows.  The only show I kind of enjoy watching is Leah on Saturday mornings.  Beyond that, I mostly just check on line to see what's been presented if there's a show that might have interested me.

Honored Contributor

My sis and I love to watch Denim & Co. and especially with "Garolyn" (Gary and Carolyn). I record it also and enjoy it whether I purchase or not. I find them fun to watch.

I enjoy David Venable EXCEPT when he's selling electronics!

Others are just hit and miss. Some of the jewelry shows are fun to watch but I never watch the "beauty" or "cosmetic" programs as I have no interest in any of the lines the Q sells.

Honored Contributor

I stopped shopping for fun a few years back.  I don't go to stores unless I have a need or an identified want.  QVC is one of the stores I rarely go to unless I already know I'm on the prowl for something.  I've never recorded   any shopping channel show.

Some of the last shows I still wacthed shortly after I stopped buying jewelry were Lisa Robertson's Honora pearl shows.  Now I neither buy nor watch those shows.

And it's okay -  I have several AD's coming this month, and they amount to more than I've spent anywhere else unless you count a major car repair and groceries!

Honored Contributor

The only program I try to watch regularly is Tuesday's Denim & Co. show although I often sleep through it.  I'd never bother recording anything but I do check the "items recently aired".  I used to eagerly look forward to a number of programs but I've lost interest.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

ITKWD, Weds and Sun.

Susan Graver and Pat on Thursday morning

Yes, Carolyn and Gary for D&Co

Carolyn's Closet

Sundays with Carolyn and Dan

(Love Carolyn - the channel stays on when she is on)

Morning Q Live, while I am doing stuff around the house

Carolyn Pollack, American West

The gardening shows that begin in a few months

Temp-tations

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I only watch the shows after they aired. (videos)

I then can watch certain hosts/vendors.

I like ITKWM when she hosts. Mary D. is one of my favorites!

I like Temptations when Lisa (rep) is on.

I like to watch VPH, Travelon, cooking shows, and Christmas shows (decorations etc.)

I  also like to watch when Leah, Shawn, Gabrielle, Nancy and Pat host.

Esteemed Contributor

Boots and gold and silver  jewelry 

Esteemed Contributor

Usually season decoration shows ( like Valerie or Bethlehem lights, etc).......or Susan Graver...but these days i record less of her shows as her styles lately (much like the other vendors) of long tops, long tunics, asymetrical and zippers everywhere, cold shoulder, etc. have made me much less interested

Respected Contributor

None.

Trusted Contributor

I don't check the program guide and don't plan ahead to watch anything.  I used to try to watch the flameless candle shows, but i have enough of them, and QVC doesn't have the variety that they once had.

I do record some of the craft shows on HSN.  I have a Scan n Cut, and find that I get a lot of information from one of their presentations.  I also record when they are selling sewing machines.  Heaven knows, I don't need another sewing machine!  But, sometimes I see a new technique or idea.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"