Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Is Happening to Reason?

What Is Happening to Reason?

It is out searching for common sense.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't like jumping through hoops to purchase something....the coupons and discounts are just come-ons and they count on shoppers not noticing when they are putting items in their carts that won't be eligible for any discounts. Just lower the price and skip the coupons, tickets, bucks, etc. not worth my time. Grocery store does this all the time. They will post a sale price for something but in fine print you have to buy 5 of the item to get the sale price. I do not want or need 5 boxes of cereal or bottles of ketchup or most anything else! Now almost all the grocery stores here are doing this. Hate it! That is all.....

Honored Contributor

The list of exempt items in tiny print seems to be getting longer and longer. Basically it exempts most everything anyone would want o buy; I guess the discounts are just forbstuffbthey want to get rid of it.
Honored Contributor

My experience has been when I want to unsubscribe they ask you for your email...well they already have it or they wouldn't have sent you an email in the first place....but if you put in your email and hit "unsubscribe", they sell your email address to others so my inbox is then stuffed with more emails with once in a lifetime sales...it's a merry-go-round that never stops.