Esteemed Contributor

Re: What Are You Doing Today?

Sounds like this group knows how to enjoy their weekend and relax. Sunshine & low 60s with a few clouds today. Arrived back from AZ visiting daughter & family late last night. The first time ever we couldn't quickly find our SUV in long-term parking. Parked between two mammoth vehicles and our FOB was faint. We've had a good laugh over that. DO NOT tell our adult children - we aren't going to. Doing laundry and catching up with the house all morning. We hiked Sedona, AZ and some northern AZ trails. Visited Grand Canyon for first and last time. Seen it. Discovered Prescott, AZ and it's quaint downtown square. We will return to Prescott. Getting ready to visit coffee shop. Our friend is playing with his daughter - acoustic guitar and 70s music. Meeting my sis. A very good day. Hope you all have a good tomorrow as well.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Started the day going to the only garage sale locally. Spent a whopping $.50.

Ended the day going to pick up a few grocery items at Aldi, then a quick trip through the car wash. In between, I took advantage a beautiful fall day to take a drive to see the fall foliage and to the QVC Frazer outlet store.

The outlet store was about as exciting as the rest of the Q, which is to say: not very.

Picked up just two items- a record low for me. Both were things I had my eye on but would not pay full price for: last week's Big Deal Genius slice/ dice item and a great price on A311374 IML SOHO plush backed open front jacket in black. It was a one-of-a-kind item in the store. Here it's on clearance for over $60.00 with s/h. There it was actually marked higher at the same $62.00. Apparel was 70% off this weekend, so I scored it for $20.00. I will live in this at home, even using as a robe. It should allow me to keep the heat turned down.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

We shared a caramel apple 🍎 while watching our college team lose🏈.

Honored Contributor

Husband and I just got back from another Fall Festival and local fund raiser for the police dept. I think the 2 local police we employ need to go to charm school.LOL