Honored Contributor

Re: Welcoming Spring in the April 2019 Bird's Nest

[ Edited ]

We didn't get the rain/snow mix that was forecasted for yesterday.  While it was on the chilly side, the sun was shining all day.  Glad I got up early this morning and fed the wildlife as it is now raining.  I've given up on seeing any daffodil or tulip blooms - I think the cold snaps in the past month stunted the flower part of the plant.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

1 Year old ! 'Notre Max' / scottie. Probably the most beautiful in the world. #mostbeautifulpuppiesintheworld

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I looked out the window ,around 10:00 this morning, their was a beautiful red fox slowly making his way around. The wild turkeys didn't bother him and I watched for about 15 minutes until he went to what might have been his nest...It's a good thing that the dogs were in the barn ....

I got chickens and ducks again this year....got to make sure they are fox proof !

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@only2rab @AswegenDenise @du_jdt @lcoetzer22 @ahmad2251986 @lost_ghoul @paparcura @DicentraV @barouba14

@possummink   What a sight, lol.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

L'amour... ... Know what you are? You are a manuscript of a divine letter You are a mirror reflecting a girl zeiasca. This universe is not outside you. Look at you; What do you want to be You are. Listen to the secret in the depth of the lyrics... And let him take you where he wants... Don't forget my advice

@possummink   L O V E, Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

When I looked out the window ,around 10:00 this morning, their was a beautiful red fox slowly making his way around. The wild turkeys didn't bother him and I watched for about 15 minutes until he went to what might have been his nest...It's a good thing that the dogs were in the barn ....

I got chickens and ducks again this year....got to make sure they are fox proof !

@Danky 

@Danky 

Hi Danky,   Wow,  I'd love to have your fox here in my yard.Heart   We used to have them and they helped keep the mole population under control.  We also had a family of foxes,  Sly and Pop fox and their kits.    They'd come to get chicken necks just about every night.   I could get within an arms length of Sly and she'd take a piece of chicken from my hands now and then.   When the coyotes moved on our foxes left the area.  Cat Sad

I miss our foxes, one of my favorite animals.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: bird

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant, grass, outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor