Honored Contributor

Re: Welcoming Spring in the April 2019 Bird's Nest

Armchair Adventures - Pig Watercolor Giclee Print, Original Artwork, Children's illustration, Nursery Wall Art

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Rabbit Art White Bunny Painting Bunny Prints on Canvas Fine Art Watercolor on Canvas Home Decor Painting watercolour Rabbit PRINT 8" x12''

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

You included a picture of the one flower that I wait for @possummink   I have a little patch of 'May Bells' which is what my paternal grandma called Lilly of the Valley.  I can't wait for those things to sprout up.  I pick as many as I can find and scatter them all over the house in small glasses.  I love the smell of Lilly of the Valley.

I went to the endocrinologist for the annual visit on Monday.  I got my test results through the patient portal yesterday.  Still didn't get a call from the office as far as staying on the same dose for Synthroid.  There was little change in the bloodwork so I can't see the dosing instructions changing.

On Monday I told not only the doctor but a nurse/assistant that I would need a week of samples because I had a week's worth left of RX and it can take 2 weeks to get my Synthroid from Eagle Pharmacy in FL.

I walked out without a single sample - I refuse to beg for anything Woman Very Happy

I take a pill one day, skip a pill the next day.  I should be okay in the interim.  Thank goodness Synthroid lingers in the body anyway and thank goodness we're not talking about a pill that could mean life or death.

In that office I'd swear the right hand don't know what they left hand is doing.  On Monday the nurse/assistant was going through my list of supplements and asked if I was still taking cocamide.  I said what is it?  Turns out it a dangerous additive that makes bath wash soapy Woman LOL  It would be funny if I didn't want to slap somebody.

My guess is the girl the year before didn't know how to spell circumin and when she saw cocamide she just picked that.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

You included a picture of the one flower that I wait for @possummink   I have a little patch of 'May Bells' which is what my paternal grandma called Lilly of the Valley.  I can't wait for those things to sprout up.  I pick as many as I can find and scatter them all over the house in small glasses.  I love the smell of Lilly of the Valley.

I went to the endocrinologist for the annual visit on Monday.  I got my test results through the patient portal yesterday.  Still didn't get a call from the office as far as staying on the same dose for Synthroid.  There was little change in the bloodwork so I can't see the dosing instructions changing.

On Monday I told not only the doctor but a nurse/assistant that I would need a week of samples because I had a week's worth left of RX and it can take 2 weeks to get my Synthroid from Eagle Pharmacy in FL.

I walked out without a single sample - I refuse to beg for anything Woman Very Happy

I take a pill one day, skip a pill the next day.  I should be okay in the interim.  Thank goodness Synthroid lingers in the body anyway and thank goodness we're not talking about a pill that could mean life or death.

In that office I'd swear the right hand don't know what they left hand is doing.  On Monday the nurse/assistant was going through my list of supplements and asked if I was still taking cocamide.  I said what is it?  Turns out it a dangerous additive that makes bath wash soapy Woman LOL  It would be funny if I didn't want to slap somebody.

My guess is the girl the year before didn't know how to spell circumin and when she saw cocamide she just picked that.  

@Bird mama   Lily of the Valley was my Mother's favorite flower.

Boy, you aren't kidding about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing at my internist's office.  The doctor notified me of test results yesterday morning, then in the afternoon her assistant sent the same email so I emailed back.  Over and over again this happens, and the office people do not read emails well as I receive rambling emails telling me this and that which I had already told them I knew, and was not requesting what they mentioned, what a mess!

Honored Contributor

It gets better @mousiegirl   Nobody called me from the doctor's office but I received an email from Eagle Pharmacy (allegedly) saying they needed me to approve the copay for the RX order.  Now, normally, RX is set up, I check off a box and I add it to my cart.  So instead of responding with a yes, like they asked, I responded with a "why isn't the RX listed as available so I can put it in the cart and proceed to checkout".

Woman LOL Woman LOL

Hey for all I know, they could be a scammer, right?  

Honored Contributor

I decided to call the pharmacy.  Judy said they do it this way when a new RX is identical to the last.  I advised her that the dose was the same, the number of pills was different and the day limit or number of days being filled was different.  She probably wanted to smack me at that point.  I authorized the charge over the phone just to keep in moving in the right direction.  

Respected Contributor

@Bird mama  I'm sorry for all your troubles selling your handbagsWoman Sad

Hope all your RX stuff gets better.