Honored Contributor

Re: Welcoming Spring in the April 2019 Bird's Nest

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower and plant

Honored Contributor

Freddie @Winifred   I want you to know that every day I pray fervently for you.  The shenanigans from your great grands is bad enough on a good day and with your current health concern it's the last thing you need.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks Bernie. I have always found it heartbreaking to see young ones struggle due primarily to no real adult support and perhaps love. And they when they get it, they get angry. Just so very confusing to me. But I no longer can help them destroy themselves as perhaps, just perhaps, they will do some growing up. Not sure. Since Davey flew the coop and "moved" out he has been back in school - counting today - 6 days.  I know he has been late for three of those days. Time will tell but then I knew this would happen but ain't saying a word. Was so proud of him turning things around and going from several years of straight Fs to all As and within 23 credits of graduation. Wow. Those credits could tumble quickly but hope it does not happen.

I went out and carefully checked all the feeders. I have NO CLUE what is going on. Checked them to make sure they were operating well - and they all are. The Black OIl Sunflower feeder usually is empty within two hours. It has not been filled in 6 days Only feeder which needed some food was the flat tray. Have never experienced this at all. Weird. 

Think I will go and give some thought to perhaps what is needed to be done first. LOL. Have a great day everyone.

Honored Contributor

Freddie @Winifred   In the years that I have been posting with you here and at the back fence, I've seen a woman go above and beyond to keep the family together and lead by example.  At some point, and believe I am at the same point with at least one of my family members, you have to say Jesus take the wheel because at this point only He can do something with certain people.

It has to be peaceful with that kid out of your house.  I bet Miss Blackie and Diddy are in heaven.  

I follow a comedian named Nikita B on facebook.  Her humor is clean and she employs southern and religious humor to get a point across to encourage people.

Like she says sometime after a 'sermon' (not really preaching).

I'm trying to can with ya'll, but I cannot.

That's where I am with one of my family members and I no longer feel bad about it.  Some folks just have to meet life the hard way and nothing you or I can do will stop them from taking the roughest road possible.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

♡☆Your Star☆♡ (@Estrella51Ahora) | Twitter

Honored Contributor