Esteemed Contributor

Re: Weight Watchers UPDATE 6/12/17

Good for you @Katcat1! That is quite an accomplishment. I have a hard time staying with anything for a week, let alone a month. It certainly paid off for you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@happycat,   You should give this new program a chance.  I know you have to be in the right mind set but since fruits and veggies are no points, it is a little easier.  Thanks, I guess I made up made mind to take off some weight.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have been attending WW since Dec. 2015, and have been very successful. WW offers an eating plan that does work, if you work it. I have been able to lose, and maintain a substantial weight loss, and eat out 2x weekly. I do eat lots of non starchy veg. I make cauliflower mexican rice quite a bit, and I also eat okra or yellow squash fried in Spectrum Butter It Up. I sprinkle a dusting of yellow cornmeal on the okra or squash. I also treat myself to a small dessert every week. The plan is a good one, and you can participate in normal eating situations. I normally eat some fruit each day, which is sliced strawberries, watermelon, canteloupe, and apples in the fall. I slice an apple, and sprinkle 1/4 tsp. cornstarch, 1 tsp. water, and sprinkle cinnamon sugar. Microwave in a plastic baggy 1 minute, and you have apple pie. Smiley Happy This is good in the fall. 

Good luck to everyone on your weight loss journey. The WW Smart Points is excellent.