Trusted Contributor

Re: Weather Today!

[ Edited ]

L.A. area mid 70's supposed to get warmer by the weekend, but Santa Ana winds are kicking up, now the alert is to watch for brush fires hopefully with all the rain we have been having the fires will soon diminish.

Honored Contributor
50-60 mph winds. Inland SoCA. Just hoping we don’t lose another tree.
Respected Contributor

It's sunny with a high of 77 today here in upstate SC.  Going to be in the 70's until next Monday when the temps drop again and the nights are cold again.  Not good for all the strawberries and peach trees in my area.  Flowers are out too.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Metro-DC area here.  Ran errands this AM.  Bright, sunny 72 degree day.  So many things in bloom.....daffodils, hyacinth, forsythia, etc.  Even my purple plum tree in my front yard, though I had pruning done last year, so it' not quite as impressive as it usually is.  Lovely day, before much colder temps returning for a bit next week.

Honored Contributor

Southern end of WV is sunny and 70.

Super Contributor

Right now we are under a tornado watch.  We live just North of Indianapolis.  Today started off sunny and 70 then strong T-storms moved in.  We have our windows open which I love!

Esteemed Contributor

@cheriere  Hi Cheriere, in CT the weather was pretty nice, I'd say low 60's. It was sunny, but not too warm. I went for a 2 mile walk right after dinner and just wore a sweater and light fleece jacket. For March, I'll take it! 💖 Your weather sounded wonderful! I'm jealous! 

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@cheriere  Hi Cheriere, in CT the weather was pretty nice, I'd say low 60's. It was sunny, but not too warm. I went for a 2 mile walk right after dinner and just wore a sweater and light fleece jacket. For March, I'll take it! 💖 Your weather sounded wonderful! I'm jealous! 

That sounds like a lovely day.💝. I'd much rather have your weather for walking.😃

Respected Contributor

@cheriere  Miserable here today rained, poured all day and was in the 40's.

Trusted Contributor

Today was beautiful in southern Delaware.  I had to be at work at 3p but I did sit out for almost 2 hours.  Got a little color.

I also had to put my a/c on while I got dressed.  A few days ago, I had the heat on for about an hour in the morning.  Today the a/c.

It felt good after the crazy rainstorms we had over the past few weeks.  I was getting rusty!