Respected Contributor

We're Having a Wonderful Rainstorm

It's raining cats and dogs!  Thunder and lightening, even some hail.  I love it!

I've been standing in the big window watching rain pour off the neighbor's roof.

The clouds are moving now and it's easing off.  I won't have to water all week if it keeps going.  Haven't seen this since early Spring.

The dogs at hating it though.

Respected Contributor

Re: We're Having a Wonderful Rainstorm

@Scooby Doo

Send some my way please! (Hold the hail though - had enough of that and the accompanying damage last year!) We're on water restrictions here. 😥

Respected Contributor

We had a wonderful storm during the night and July was the wettest on record. We're having a fabulous monsoon!

Honored Contributor

We have had rain like that all summer long.  Our small streams are so swollen that every time it rains, it floods.

the news man said we are six inches over where we should be as far as rain is concerned for this summer.

i am kinda okay with it and I am sincerely hoping that winter will be dryer or we will have way too much snow,

Enjoy your rain.... 

Honored Contributor

Yeah here in upper Michigan our lake levels are nearing an all time high! And just 3 years ago we were almost at an all time low. Its been going from one extreme to another. I like the lakes high since we are boaters and its much more enjoyable to boat with high water. We've had a decent summer but the rains we've had have been gully washers! 

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Oh how I wish it rained at my house. It rained last week but I wasn't home, so I missed it. Enjoy it as I'm sure your plants and grass did. 

Honored Contributor

the heavy rain,thunder storms moving in tomorrow for us. 

we are water logged here (east coast). we have had so much rain over past several months, the rain runs off and flooding is occuring every storm we get.