Esteemed Contributor

@happycat 

I would also like to acknowledge your pain and wish you well.  Grandmas fall in love early.

10 years ago this week DD was in the hospital at 20 weeks with twins.  I spent Christmas online trying to order preemi burial gowns.  

But you know what?  It worked out.  Had to buy 2 iPads for those imps this year.

Somewhere there is a plan.  Just believe.

Honored Contributor

Re: We need prayers

[ Edited ]

My prayers and thoughts go out to you as you all go through this rough time together. It really doesn't matter what time of year this happened, but indeed the holidays are not ideal. Stay strong and hopeful. 💕

Shanus

Honored Contributor

@happycat ...Oh, this is such tough news....I hope things work out for the very best possible outcome.

Super Contributor

this might comfort you to know. when i was pregnant i too got preeclampsia. my daughter was born at barely 4 lbs and dropped to 2 lbs after. my blood pressure shot off the scale as she was delivered and both us almost died. she was in the neonatal intensive ward for months. and we were finally able to bring her home after she regained the weight. that was 45 years ago. she survived and is a mother to two beautiful children, aged 15 and 12. i am saying a pray for your daughter and your family. the doctors didn't think me or my daughter would survive but we did, back in a time, when medicine wasn't as advvanced as it is today. so there is hope. don't give up. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

@happycat 

I would also like to acknowledge your pain and wish you well.  Grandmas fall in love early.

10 years ago this week DD was in the hospital at 20 weeks with twins.  I spent Christmas online trying to order preemi burial gowns.  

But you know what?  It worked out.  Had to buy 2 iPads for those imps this year.

Somewhere there is a plan.  Just believe.

@Still Raining, thank you for this post. This makes my heart happy and I'm so glad you got your grandchildren.

Esteemed Contributor

@tarytoo wrote:

this might comfort you to know. when i was pregnant i too got preeclampsia. my daughter was born at barely 4 lbs and dropped to 2 lbs after. my blood pressure shot off the scale as she was delivered and both us almost died. she was in the neonatal intensive ward for months. and we were finally able to bring her home after she regained the weight. that was 45 years ago. she survived and is a mother to two beautiful children, aged 15 and 12. i am saying a pray for your daughter and your family. the doctors didn't think me or my daughter would survive but we did, back in a time, when medicine wasn't as advvanced as it is today. so there is hope. don't give up. 

Thank you for sharing your experience, @tarytoo. Its hard to imagine a 2 lb baby, I'm so glad that both of you survived that, and that she was able to gain the weight back. It seems like a miracle to me.

Trusted Contributor

@happycat  Sending prayers and good thoughts to your entire family. Christmas is a time of miracles, hopefully your family will get one.🎆

Regular Contributor

Sending your family prayers ~ God bless all of you.

Respected Contributor

sending prayers to her and all your family!

Respected Contributor

@happycat ~ Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way,

May your faith bring you strength and peace.