Super Contributor

Re: We get it.....Kersten looks good in all the bathing suits.

I love her upbeat attitude,  She reminds me so much of Jessica Lange   .   Love watching her sell tiems ,   she seems down to earth.   Love that

@chiclet wrote:

She looks adorable in all the swimsuits but I doubt a lot of us look like her.    

Honored Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

I seriously can't believe people are commenting on her physique!  It is what it Is! She Is doing her job! 

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Society's obsession with body image is crazy.  

Honored Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

Well, if she really wants to flaunt it why doesn't she model Breezie's bras and panties on air?  That where the rubber meets the road.

don't have her size ? ROFL

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

I understand the intent behind “not all the hosts are starving” statement.   

I dont think any any of them are starving....whether they are thin or a bit heavier than average. 

I do think that many people assume that thin people deny themselves the foods that are enjoyable.  Not the case, at all, especially for the younger, more active hosts. I used to be in that group, and ate anything I desired!  

I need to to be more careful now....but don’t care to see them criticized.  

@september   I know size and body image or shaming are big issues here. I agree that starving isn’t the norm. They are hosts and models...all demonstrating various sizes and shapes to sell sell sell. Putting a thin, fit host in a swimsuit will sell more, I guess. Most women would prefer to see how it would look on an “average” shape. Breezies recently added a larger busted size model to their presentations. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@southerngal0519 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Kersten is quite taken with herself.  Reminds me a lot of Lisa Robertson.  So in love with herself, she is a legend in her own mind. 

Kersten likes to flaunt her fitness.  And looking at her facebook page just one time and seeing some of her rude responses to followers, I knew she would not be anyone I would ever watch.  

Cannot stand self absorbed people.   

@Georgiagrama  -  Just curious - what were posters saying to her and how did she reply back in a rude manner?

@southerngal0519   Here is just one post - someone asked her why she continuously used Aeemm  (don't have any idea that the word is spelled as she says it, but it you watch her, you know what it is).  Her response was "Because I can."  Lots of people came back and said how rude she was to reply that way.  I just simply unfriended her and have no reason to be curious about her life.   There were a couple more posts asking her something with a similar response from her.  She sounded quite haughty rather she meant to or not.  By the way, I'm not the one who asked the question. That was the one and only time I've even looked at her Facebook page.