Honored Contributor

Re: We get it.....Kersten looks good in all the bathing suits.

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

She walked into a convience store on the way to the beach in a bikini and was asked to leave. Enough said. She posted this.

I don't care what she looks like in a swimsuit on QVC or elsewhere, but that is embarrassing. At her age she doesn't know that's not acceptable in a store? Men have to wear shirts. People have to wear shoes. You can't wear swimsuits or underwear. Common sense.

In my world going into a store in a bikini is the height of exhibitionism. So is posting about it on social media.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, Kersten is tall and thin, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO Kersten has a body like the cartoon character Olive Oil. I think she is too thin for her height and is no longer attractive. No chest, no hips, no butt and this is by choice and under the guise of being fit. The hosts are all starving, I don't know how many times I have heard a host make a food reference and follow it up with, "I am so hungry". Sad.

Have you not seen the hosts who are NOT starving ? David, Antonella, Carolyn, Jane, Jill for example.....

truedat.gif

@SharkE  I see you picked up on the word( all ) in that sentence. I agree those hosts you mentioned are good eaters, but the trend for the Q seems to be young, blond and very thin. 

wasn't my post, all I posted was the "true dat" emoticon. I know this thread will be poofed soon, so, not wasting any time on it just reading. LOL

@blackhole99 

Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, Kersten is tall and thin, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO Kersten has a body like the cartoon character Olive Oil. I think she is too thin for her height and is no longer attractive. No chest, no hips, no butt and this is by choice and under the guise of being fit. The hosts are all starving, I don't know how many times I have heard a host make a food reference and follow it up with, "I am so hungry". Sad.

Have you not seen the hosts who are NOT starving ? David, Antonella, Carolyn, Jane, Jill for example.....

Somehow, the phrase "Two wrongs don't make a right is coming to mind."

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

I understand the intent behind “not all the hosts are starving” statement.   

I dont think any any of them are starving....whether they are thin or a bit heavier than average. 

I do think that many people assume that thin people deny themselves the foods that are enjoyable.  Not the case, at all, especially for the younger, more active hosts. I used to be in that group, and ate anything I desired!  

I need to to be more careful now....but don’t care to see them criticized.  

Respected Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

What we kow for sure...Kersten really loves Kersten.   I don't say that in amean spirited way--she simply has no lack of confidence or self esteem.  Yes--sometimes it gets old heaing a lot of ME..ME..ME.   But it must work for her as a selling technique because she has far more on air visibility than does Rachel Boesing and they started at roughly the same time.  I recall how wonderfully fit Judy Crowell was.  But she never actually put her body or fitness on a pedestal..it was a more subtle demonstration of having a fit and toned body.  Kersten is different..more in your face with yoga poses, showing lower belly with the ab belt, etc.   It's fine..she's happy..and if I don't like it I just change the channel.

I don't watch at all during the day, and now little at night.

However, if she came on, I would change the channel immediately if I saw her.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

Kersten is quite taken with herself.  Reminds me a lot of Lisa Robertson.  So in love with herself, she is a legend in her own mind. 

Kersten likes to flaunt her fitness.  And looking at her facebook page just one time and seeing some of her rude responses to followers, I knew she would not be anyone I would ever watch.  

Cannot stand self absorbed people.   

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

truedat.gif

@SharkE  I see you picked up on the word( all ) in that sentence. I agree those hosts you mentioned are good eaters, but the trend for the Q seems to be young, blond and very thin. 

wasn't my post, all I posted was the "true dat" emoticon. I know this thread will be poofed soon, so, not wasting any time on it just reading. LOL

@blackhole99 

@SharkE  sorry, I get confused with all the @'s

Frequent Contributor

Kerstin has a very fit and athletic body....however not very feminine.

Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

Kersten is quite taken with herself.  Reminds me a lot of Lisa Robertson.  So in love with herself, she is a legend in her own mind. 

Kersten likes to flaunt her fitness.  And looking at her facebook page just one time and seeing some of her rude responses to followers, I knew she would not be anyone I would ever watch.  

Cannot stand self absorbed people.   

@Georgiagrama  -  Just curious - what were posters saying to her and how did she reply back in a rude manner?

Trusted Contributor

Well, if she really wants to flaunt it why doesn't she model Breezie's bras and panties on air?  That where the rubber meets the road.