Respected Contributor

Re: We get it.....Kersten looks good in all the bathing suits.

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, Kersten is tall and thin, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO Kersten has a body like the cartoon character Olive Oil. I think she is too thin for her height and is no longer attractive. No chest, no hips, no butt and this is by choice and under the guise of being fit. The hosts are all starving, I don't know how many times I have heard a host make a food reference and follow it up with, "I am so hungry". Sad.

Have you not seen the hosts who are NOT starving ? David, Antonella, Carolyn, Jane, Jill for example.....

Honored Contributor

She is very fit ,looks real good in her clothes, now if they had a heavy person wearing this ,people would complain about that.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99:

DIDDO KIDDO!

My sentiments exactly.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks great! ...nothing wrong with that at all.  However it's her personality that I don't care for so I rarely watch her.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Yes, Kersten is tall and thin, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMO Kersten has a body like the cartoon character Olive Oil. I think she is too thin for her height and is no longer attractive. No chest, no hips, no butt and this is by choice and under the guise of being fit. The hosts are all starving, I don't know how many times I have heard a host make a food reference and follow it up with, "I am so hungry". Sad.

Have you not seen the hosts who are NOT starving ? David, Antonella, Carolyn, Jane, Jill for example.....

truedat.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Everyone is different. Kirsten has a muscular body type and looks like she has larger legs compared to the rest of her body. She looks fit and is very invested in fitness. All the power to her but I don't believe in comparing women's body types because it has more to do with genetics than anything else.

Trusted Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@handygal2 wrote:

Whether her shape is enviable or not, is not the point, IMO. It's the flaunting around that many of us find off-putting.

@handygal2  .... yes, I agree she loves herself & is a total show off..... I can’t watch her 👎

Hopefully she loves herself. Hopefully we all do!

I have never had the impression, of her, as a show off.

If you work hard to take care of your health and body, and you look good, there is no reason not to take pride in appearance. 

False modesty, is not a virtue!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Danky wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

truedat.gif

@SharkE  I see you picked up on the word( all ) in that sentence. I agree those hosts you mentioned are good eaters, but the trend for the Q seems to be young, blond and very thin. 
Honored Contributor

There are several basic body types.  Here are examples, none of which are based on under- or overweight:

Image result for genetic body types women

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Wow. Where to begin?

I've seen her on TV and in pics and cannot believe someone would think that she is too thin. Have we lost all perspective?

"Under the guise of being fit" implies that you personally know the reason for her being fit. Apparently, it's not to be healthy and look good but for some other dark, nefarious reason.

"The hosts are all starving" is so ridiculous that nothing need be said about it.

"Sad" is this post and other similar ones that are basically a critical dissection of a women's body.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland