Honored Contributor

We Will Answer Your Call ASAP........

Isn't it just amazing when holding on to a line to order an item the wait lasts past 5 minutes?????  I didn't do it on line because of personal reasons.

Is waiting the norm for you when you call???

Valued Contributor

Re: We Will Answer Your Call ASAP........

I think they are working with reduced staff across the board. They don't respond to emails either like they did in the past.  Did you know you can order by phone without speaking to anyone?

Super Contributor

Just about everyone I call has the exact same automation: We're extremely busy and your are so important............Sure, but they never tell you how long the hold will be. There are some good ones that say, the wait time is long and we will call you back and you won't loose your place if you prefer. YES! Of course we prefer. Who wants to wait FOREVER on hold.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never ordered anything from QVC via the phone. In fact, sitting here thinking about it, I can't remember the last time I ever ordered anywhere by phone.

Just remembered that I think it was with JC Penney in the 'late 80's/early 90's?? Wow! 😃

F/N/A luvstogarden
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't you just use the automated phone number that ends in 1212 where you just press buttons? Or do you need to speak with someone?

Respected Contributor

Try to be more understanding during this time.  

I only order online.  Furthermore I ordered a wreath last Friday and received it yesterday - Wednesday - thought that was very fast under the circumstances.  

Honored Contributor

@camelot wrote:

Just about everyone I call has the exact same automation: We're extremely busy and your are so important............Sure, but they never tell you how long the hold will be. There are some good ones that say, the wait time is long and we will call you back and you won't loose your place if you prefer. YES! Of course we prefer. Who wants to wait FOREVER on hold.

EZ Pass tells me how long my wait time is...45 mins!  So of course, we all hang up!  LOL

Honored Contributor

I honestly can't recall the last time I called to order something, anything.  I do as much as possible online on a website or by email; it is so much more efficient.

If I didn't trust doing it online, I'm not sure I'd want to order with that company at all.

Super Contributor

What I don't get, is why your online order status indicates an EDD that is completely out of whack with reality.   

Even under the best of circumstances, I wouldn't expect to receive an item within 5 days of placing my online order, yet that's what is indicated online.  To my knowledge, the items haven't even SHIPPED after 10-15 days.

Why don't they change that to reflect current shipping/delivery conditions, which we know are compromised (and that's OK) during these times?

I'm a big fan of QVC, but I've taken to shopping/ordering elsewhere if I want an item to arrive in the next two weeks.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

I honestly can't recall the last time I called to order something, anything.  I do as much as possible online on a website or by email; it is so much more efficient.

If I didn't trust doing it online, I'm not sure I'd want to order with that company at all.

@Mj12 Working in retail, most people have to call in to get their employee discount which isn't often available through the web site.  I doubt you see an employee box on any site with which you shop.