Honored Contributor

Wardrobe Malfunction at Church

I had a wardrobe malfunction at church yesterday.  I love those shoes.  They are quite comfortable considering the heel height.

Shoe Malfunction.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wardrobe Malfunction at Church

They are cute, can you drop them off at a shoe cobbler in your area and get them repaired?

Honored Contributor

@deb5555 I plan to.  I have a really good guy, but he's also really slow. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess Bummer! I had an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction at church when I was 3. Unfortunately, I lifted up my dress and showed everyone! Smiley Surprised

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom I probably did something very similar.  Actually, I might've done it without underwear on.  Seems like I remember something like that.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Icegoddess wrote:

@PA Mom-mom I probably did something very similar.  Actually, I might've done it without underwear on.  Seems like I remember something like that.

@Icegoddess  That's it exactly! I had no underwear. I'll bet there are lots of us out there.

Honored Contributor

Geez,  I had to read this, since you scared me.  I thought, at church!!!  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

My mom is 87 years old. When she was 19 while walking up to receive Holy Communion her half slip started slipping down over her nylons. As she continued the long walk down the aisle it eventually fell to her feet. She was so flustered and embarrassed she just stepped out of the slip and never looked back! Em!

Valued Contributor

I hate being reminded of this but......

In junior high, I had a pair of panties on that I knew I shouldn't have worn since the elastic was starting to go.  I put them on anyway.  While walking down the stairs in the hallway, they fell down to my ankles.  Kids all around me.  They saw.  I quickly slipped them off and put in my book bag.  One of the most embarrassing days of my life. Smiley Embarassed