Honored Contributor

I bought a blazer from Walmart.com on 3/24.  It was shipped from Charlotte NC on the same day.  It's on the truck and I'll receive it today.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered an Isaac tee shirt Saturday night from QVC.  It shipped Sunday. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I placed a WalMart order after 10 p.m. Thursday and received it by 10 a.m. on Saturday.

The one thing that annoys me with WM orders is they list items as being available for shipping, which is what I want, but once I start checking out there will be items I selected because of shipping that will be held for me for local pickup.  I don't shop my local WM store, so I don't want local pickup and I don't want local delivery.  Either ship it or forget it!

Honored Contributor

I haven't placed online orders with Walmart, but my mother has had very good response time from them.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I placed a WalMart order after 10 p.m. Thursday and received it by 10 a.m. on Saturday.

The one thing that annoys me with WM orders is they list items as being available for shipping, which is what I want, but once I start checking out there will be items I selected because of shipping that will be held for me for local pickup.  I don't shop my local WM store, so I don't want local pickup and I don't want local delivery.  Either ship it or forget it!

@RedTop .  There is a way around that, wish I could remember exactly what it is.  It was frustrating to me too when checking out some reverted to pick-up.  Did a little digging and now it doesn't have that as an option.  Sorry I couldn't help more, I hope you can adjust your orders in future.

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I'm not sure what difference it makes if it's shipped through the a carrier or delivered from a local store. Maybe I'm missing something.

I don't care where it ships or comes from as long as I receive the correct product in good/new condition.

Respected Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I've had the same issue with shopping WM online.  I want the item(s) shipped not delivered from my local store.  For starters they want a tip. 

I didn't find WM shipping very quick.  For these reasons I cancelled my WM Plus membership.  I got it in 11/21 as I was trying to buy a PS5 for my Grandson for Christmas - that didn't work out anyway.  

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

I just go back in and edit the order, removing those items being saved for store pickup, and let the other item ship to my house.  

@CalminHeart 

There is no free delivery from our local WM store.