Honored Contributor

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

We have 6 in. or more inches of snow so far and it is still snowing.  It has been snowing since morning.  I live in the Chicago suburbs and it is truly beautiful.  Anyone else with snow in their state?  It really makes the season feel merry.    Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Walking in a Winter Wonderland

I believe Northern Indiana is getting snow - south of Indy just rain.  Really wish it were snowing here instead of raining!  The first snow is always just the best!  Stay inside and stay warm. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Winter walk

Winter Walk  ... first snow of the season ... on the Midway Plaisance, Chicago

Trusted Contributor

Just started snowing here in Michigan and I hate it.  We have had brown Christmases 4 out of the last 5 years.  Hoping for another one.  You Chicago folk can just keep it Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

We don't have snow, but I am happy for you! I love snow, I always get excited the first snow. And the second and so on. We usually get ice and freezing rain unfortunately.

Esteemed Contributor

@SoX....Love that pic! Now, I'm jealous!

Honored Contributor

@SoX,  Beautiful picture.  That is what the trees look like here.  They have about 3 in. of snow on them.  Happy Holidays.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I wish we had it, but we are supposed to get it tonight

Respected Contributor

Lived in a snowy climate for the first fifty-two years of my life and I don't care if I ever see snow again but, hey, for those of you who like it, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big fan of snow, so I'm hoping we don't get any anytime soon!  Yes, it's pretty, if you don't have to shovel it or drive in it.