Honored Contributor

Watching Ms Courtney Webb early this morning. Can I say she's the absolutel BOMB as a host??!! Yes I can because she is!!!

First, Courtney is gorgeous, put her and Ms Katrina Szish together and you have two of the most lovely ladies on tv. Courtney is calm yet energetic. She shows every aspect of whatever she's sharing with the public, very informative, wears what she's selling if it's fashion. She tried on everything she had in her outerwear show.

Courtney doesn't fool around, to goofy stuff going on, all business but she has fun at her job. She obviously enjoys what she does. Great job Courtney, love to watch you as much as I enjoy Ms Katrina.

Honored Contributor

I agree 100%. I am watching her now, and she is fantastic! Very professional, explains everything very well, and seems to really enjoy what she is doing! She is beautiful too! I have seen her host other shows, and each time she is better and better, and I really also like Katrina too, both of them are gems!

Esteemed Contributor

I'll drink to all the good comments. She has all the makings of a top notch host. 

Contributor
Well, I was absolutely not buying the TSV boots...until I watched her this morning. Sold! I guess she really is good, haha! Quite lovely and enjoyable to watch. It’s not all about herself, it’s about the product. And she actually lets the guest speak. No awkward interruptions. I’m officially a big fan of Courtney Webb!
Honored Contributor

@Loveshawaii wrote:
Well, I was absolutely not buying the TSV boots...until I watched her this morning. Sold! I guess she really is good, haha! Quite lovely and enjoyable to watch. It’s not all about herself, it’s about the product. And she actually lets the guest speak. No awkward interruptions. I’m officially a big fan of Courtney Webb!

@Loveshawaii I purchased a pair as well! lol! I had planned on buying them anyway, but she just did such a great job with them, I bought right away...

Honored Contributor

I don't know if I would pert in a WOW category but she is certainly very good.  No screaming, no fake stories, no resorting to "I own this".  She's sort of a "throw back" to time when hosts were articulate and knew the merchandise and understood what customers want to know.  I saw part of show this morning and I did not mute my TV, so she must be good. LOL

Honored Contributor

Yes, noticed her some time ago.  She's a natural.  

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD I like both ladies very much and also Terri Conn.  I hope they stay true to themselves because they are so professional and their shows are all about the products not them. 

Trusted Contributor

I too Love Courtney and don't think she needs to be paired with ANYONE.

Katrina has not grown on me, not sure she ever will but Courtney is in a class by herself.

Super Contributor
I agree, Courtney did a fantastic job this morning! I know that she is often on in the wee hours (I have trouble sleeping), but it was so great to see her during the day. I was watching during the Boots show when she was showing the L'Artiste booties. She was showing all of the details (rainbow stitching, special finishing, shoe bottoms, inside of boots), and the camera person did fabulous close-ups to help her. By the time she was done, you knew why those boots cost more than $100! How nice to see a host warm and friendly, down to earth, and focused on the job at hand. I agree with everyone, she is also very beautiful. In addition, I find her interesting because she is a world-class athlete as well!