Honored Contributor

Good night everyone!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

Thanks for the beautiful poems and pictures on this thread.  I always wanted to live in a house like this.  I have a miniature version of the same vintage without the fabulous Victorian features.  How beautiful!

@Ms X We hope you will continue enjoying our thread and stop to visit often. I love that house too. I'm glad I chose a picture that caught your eye.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

Re: WINTERS GOLD

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Puddles!  I've loved houses like this since I was in my teens.  A lawyer named Kelly used to have a light pink Victorian with a copycat dog house that I passed by as a teen when walking to shop by myself the next town over. This entire area was full of Victorians, and I later lived in that area for about five years in an older apartment building when I was in my late 20s.  If I ever win the lottery (suuure!), I'll snap up such a house and make it my own.  One of these days, I must drive by these old Victorians in my old stomping ground just outside of Boston and see how the neighborhood has changed.  It's no longer an exclusive neighborhood like it was in Victorian times, but I bet the dignity and beauty of those homes remain.  I actually tried to get my wealthy older sister to buy a Victorian home years ago because I couldn't afford it, but she wasn't interested.  I will, indeed, return to this thread for the beautiful pictures of winter.

Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Frozen Sunset by Jérémy Lombaert via waterchild09

Honored Contributor

.:

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: WINTERS GOLD

[ Edited ]

So devistating, Possum, the winter flooding.  Sending prayers for you, your family, friends and communityHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

60 Beautiful Pictures of Animal in the Snow | http://animals.ekstrax.com/beautiful-pictures-of-animal-in-the-snow/:

Honored Contributor

: