Honored Contributor

@LTT1

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

My beloved younger brother was named Shannon O'Dale

Shannon was named after the river in Ireland.  He passed away when he was 39 yrs old. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: WINTERS GOLD

[ Edited ]

@possummink wrote:

hiding

Possummink, lol, that's just too cute. -- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Vincent Van Gogh:

@possummink, do you know who the artist is? Thanks . -- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

My Mom was injured in a bad car accident Thursday. She has been released, but is 82, and has several injuries. Her car is a total loss. I am staying with her, and have come home for a short bit. I wanted to ask for prayers for her, and also to let my friends here know why I have not been posting. I tried last night, but my phone was out of power. Thank you all. 

@Tissyanne, I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's car accident. I can only imagine how painful this must be for you. 

Please know that I will keep you and your mom in my prayers and that I am sending positive energy to both of you. 

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WINTERS GOLD

[ Edited ]

@Puddles

for a successful cataract surgery today, March 16th.  I hope it went really well and my best wishes for a speedy recovery. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@spix Just wanted to say hello and let you know I think of you often.Heart I hope you will join us on the spring thread when it is up.

@bebe777 Hope all is o.k. with you!

@Puddles, it's so good to see you around here again. Smiley Happy

Thanks for thinking of me. Life is good, just a bit hectic right now and I'm just catching up with everyone's posts. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles

I just read in your post to Possummink that your cataract surgeries will be done March 16 and March 30.  Hoping your surgery goes well and your recovery is uneventful.  Remember to wear those oversized sunglasses they give you and use your eyedrops as directed.  I was given daily charts for each eyedrop listing days and times they were due.  This was a huge help.

Looking forward to the new Spring Thread.  Thank you.   

@Puddles, I'm just catching up on posts. 

SInce you just had your cataract surgery today, I'm moving @AnikaBrodie's suggestions up. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

awwww @lulutoby, thank you so much for your kind thoughts and posts. I really appreciate them and they put a big old smile on my face. I'm the new girl around her and you all have made me feel so very welcome. Thank you!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy