Honored Contributor

Re: WINTER'S PLAYGROUND❄️☃️⛸️

Image may contain: people sleeping and dog, text that says 'Bonne Nuit Good Night Posté/FB Page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

Top WordPress blog posts from December 2019

Honored Contributor

FRosTED WINdow PAnes . . .🎵 | Susan Branch Blog

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: tree, sky, table, bridge and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: tree, sky, plant, flower, outdoor, nature and water

Hannibal. Missouri    Wish that snow would move a bit south to my part of MO.  

Image may contain: tree, sky, snow, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: tree, snow, plant, sky and outdoor

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

had my doctor appoint with new doctor today.it is a heart doctor. it was really a check requested from my family doctor to see he is on right path of treating me. the new doctor is nice, all he did was really semi confirm what that lady said at the testing facility had done 24th december. I may have raynaud disease OR small pieces of  plaque is breaking off somewhere and traveling to my hands this is where theproblem is happening now.. dr. raven said it may be but yet may not be that. he is is telling my family doctor to increase my medication OR go to another form of medication that is a cousin to what I am on now, both have been around for quite some time. i see my family doctor 22 jan. see what he has to say now.

my computer went wonky zonky again today. dh called apple to see what is going on. of course when apple got on computer was being good no problem. dh did see the problems i was having so he knew i was not going bonkers. she helped clear some files hope that helps.

getting colder outside,

not much else, see all tomorrow guys

@viva923 

Viva,   I am glad you like your new doctor and hope he will be able to help with your hand health issue.  My brother has Renaud's disease and his hand are affected a lot.   They are so susceptible to cold and loss of feeling at times.   When he was still working in the operating rooms,  his hands got so cold because they keep the temperature in those rooms cold for many reasons.   He could only wear medical gloves then and they don't provide warmth.  

His hands turn bluish at times but he is managing pretty well.  I don't know if he is taking any medication to help with the problem.   He's had it for many years.  It, Renaud's disease was said to be a smoker's disease, but he never smoked much, only when he was fishing as a young guy and he just turned 78 in December.  I don't know why he developed this condition but it hasn't held him back of kept him down.  He still rides his bike to church, almost every day even in freezing temperatures.  About a 3 ride one way.  He does have to wear warm gloves.  We did get 'heaters' for his gloves but I don't know if he used them.  

Keeping you in my prayers that the docs will be able to help you deal with this issue and hope it isn't giving you a lot of pain in your hands.  🙏💖🙏

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: indoor

Have all these sizes and more,  Wouldn't part with them at all. Love my cast iron.   💖