Honored Contributor

Re: WINTER'S PLAYGROUND❄️☃️⛸️

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

How are the UK's pet rabbits usually kept, and how well does this meet  their needs? | Pets4Homes

Thursday Greetings

Wishing all of my animal loving WP

sisters a peaceful and blessed day.

Sending out healing prayers and

positive energy to those of

you and/or to the members of

your families or to your precious

furbabies who are in need.

Praying for those of you who

live in the states where for some

inexplicable reason the wearing

of face masks mandate is going

to be lifted that you'll still be

safe and well.

(((((HeartBUNNY HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be art of cat

@Sassy7356   Gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove  Bless you for taking such good care of the little black kitten! It would be so heartbreaking to see him leave, but now he has a forever home thanks to you!

😇 🐈‍⬛ 🚙 🏡 😍

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1  I've found that the Tommy Copper face masks are the best ones for being able to breathe. My son likes them too! They don't have a pocket for a filter but fit so well and are filled with copper. Very adjustable.🥰

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

My 'wrecking crew",   Moose and Willow!!!

Last night or I should say about 3:15 this morning(Wednesday)  Mattie had a panicked look on her face and I turned around to see what was scaring her and there was Moose at the top of my old Norfolk Pine, about 10 or so feet above the living room floor.   When he tried to get down, he knocked the tree over and it hit a lamp and ended up on the sofa, or the top part of it did.   It took me a bit but I finally got it upright again and I got out the squirt bottle(water) and gave Moose a good squirt of water.   Didn't phase him a bit.   He was all wound up and ready to play while I wanted to go to sleep.    He and Willow had their fun and games for a bit but finally they wore themselves out and settled down.

Tonight it was Biscuit and Willow, wrestling and chasing each other for over an hour.  I got a bit of video of those two and now they are resting up for more fun and games probably in about 2 or 3 hours.   Night owls!!!   🐱🛌😻😺

@possummink   LOL!  I didn't know a pine tree could be grown inside.

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Puddles @lulutoby @beastielove @possummink @1Snickers 

54883EB7-5E46-42D6-B7D8-3CF67BF46649.jpeg

@LTT1  & Everyone : This is a beautiful Almost Springtime stream! I love the sunlight shining in the mist!

Today is 60 and blue sky. 
   I took my granddaughter lunch then picnicked  by the river again. Several people were there on the bank viewing the water. 
   A girl had a small dog, looked like a rat terrier. She was sitting at the beach on a dock on her phone. 
    The little dog ate something from the sand, she didn't notice. I was too far away to tell her. Then it dug many holes and went to the water, caught a small fish and played with it awhile. The girl was still on her phone. 
    I'm glad the dog was good about staying near her because she didn't watch it. They were walking home as I left. The dog will probably be okay from what it ate, I hope so!  I worry about animals like they are kids!

Honored Contributor

Norfolk Island Pine Tree

@mousiegirl 

Mousie,  The Norfolk pine is the only one I know of that can be moved inside and then outside over and over   I've been doing that for this pine for about 30 years or more.   It was given to my daughter when she had surgery due to her Crohn's Disease.   She's had it since her early 20ies and has a severe case of it and needed a resection.  Someone gave her this plant as a gift then and it's been here ever since.   It's grown tall over the years and I've topped it a number of times.  Now its bare for about the first 7 or so feet and needs repotting.   I have to tip it on it's side and push the pot outside or inside ( Not hardy in our area) each spring and autumn.  It touches the ceiling in the living room and will get a trim again this coming autumn,  I hope to get it repotted early this spring.   Already have the pot and potting soil for it.  

Now,  If I can just keep Moose out of it.  I might have to move it to another room where I can shut the door and keep him away from it.  I don't want it falling and knocking things over as it does fall.   The other cats leave it alone.  He can't stay out of my plants.  He loves to carry leaves around in his mouth and bat them as toys.  

Honored Contributor

Norfolk Island Pine Seeds image 0

The Norfolk Island Pine,   very soft fronds, not prickly at all.   I am not sure how tall they grow in their regular range.  They are all over Florida, various shapes,  I love seeing them and would have them in my yard if I lived in their growing range. 

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Love isn't how you feel; it's what you do. do. Madeleine L'Engle'