Honored Contributor

Re: WINTER'S PLAYGROUND❄️☃️⛸️

@Sweet Caroline 1   The recipes I have seen call for granulated sugar, but wouldn't that give the ice cream a grainy texture?  I guess it along with the milk could be gently heated until the sugar melted.  I was thinking of powdered sugar.  Also, evaporated milk, but did your Mother use that or regular milk?  

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers @possummink @CherryHugs   I very much enjoyed your stories about your kitties.  One of the things I love the most is memory sharing here.  Love, SC

Contributor

@possummink 

I really miss the America I grew up in also.

Honored Contributor

@viva923     Dear viva, it sounds like your doctors are working hard on getting the best tests and medication for you.  As a sister, I would like to ask you to get with someone, an emergency contact set up for when you change medications.  Just in case you have any scary effects.  Please do that for me.  Love you, SC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1   The recipes I have seen call for granulated sugar, but wouldn't that give the ice cream a grainy texture?  I guess it along with the milk could be gently heated until the sugar melted.  I was thinking of powdered sugar.  Also, evaporated milk, but did your Mother use that or regular milk?  

@mousiegirl   Mama used regular granulated sugar vanilla flavoring and whole milk.  Stir just enough to combine so the snow doesn't melt before you can eat it.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The Snow Fairies' - girl dressed in red and fairies dancing round a  Christmas tree in the snow –..., Stock Photo, Picture And Rights Managed  Image. Pic. MEV-10796665 | agefotostock

Good evening friends!  It has been raining all day here and it has set the mood for a quiet laid back kind of day.  Me and my dog children are doing fine.  I have been snacking too much on things I bought at the grocery store yesterday.  The snacks always go first.  I bought some pre made lemon squares because the home made ones are so devine.  These pre made ones are not good and I wont buy them anymore.  Smiley Sad Probably for the best.  I did remember to buy some ear drops for swimmers ears that someone suggested.  To let my ears feel dry inside after bathing.  Will try them soon.  It has been quiet on the home front with the new back yard neighbors.  The privacy fence I ordered should arive on the 11th of this month.  And I need to get a new curtain for my kitchen window as I the lace ones I have now are see through.  I like my kitchen to look like yester year or old fashioned.

North AL is expecting a little light snow but none for us.  So close but so far away.  I would like to see 2 or 3 inches of snow this winter.  It would be a magical treat .  Will sign off for now.  Wishing all of you a wonderful evening and sweet dreams.  Love, SC

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FAN Snow Fairies - D23

Honored Contributor

Dollar Tree Plastic Clothes Hanger Snowflake - Big Bear's Wife

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: outdoor and nature

Honored Contributor