Honored Contributor

Re: WHO ELSE IS AWAKE THIS EARLY?

trying something new not to get out of bed b4 6;30

Honored Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

My dogs get me up between 5 and 6.  

@chiclet   My Sadie, rest her soul, used to get up early. When she was ready to start her day, everyone had to start their’s, too. Molly will stay quietly in bed, usually asleep until we get out of bed. Love it on the weekend when sometimes she jumps down, lets herself out to go potty & quietly gets back in our bed and snoozes until 8:30! 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Oh wow! I’ve been awake since 4AM! Just couldn’t sleep. My eyes flipped open and that was it. I had to keep the lights off since DH’s clock doesn’t ring until 6. So, I’m in bed, sitting in the dark with my IPad checking email, seeing what I missed here on the forums.

I’m really craving a pot of coffee and breakfast, but will wait a little while. Molly’s still asleep & snoring between us. Must be nice to be able to sleep so soundly.

Anyone else wake up this early when you don’t need to?

for some reason, I thought you were from the west coast . don't say where you live though , 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear   Once I’m awake, have to be doing something. Are you just lying there trying to fall back asleep? If working, what’s the secret?

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Oh wow! I’ve been awake since 4AM! Just couldn’t sleep. My eyes flipped open and that was it. I had to keep the lights off since DH’s clock doesn’t ring until 6. So, I’m in bed, sitting in the dark with my IPad checking email, seeing what I missed here on the forums.

I’m really craving a pot of coffee and breakfast, but will wait a little while. Molly’s still asleep & snoring between us. Must be nice to be able to sleep so soundly.

for some reason, I thought you were from the west coast . don't say where you live though , 

@jackthebear   I won’t give you my address, but I live on the east coast. 

Trusted Contributor

I wake up through out the night and check in here periodically to see what’s going on. I have coffee early and hope to start walking again this week, but I won’t be starting this morning. I then watch the news (Fox News, since everybody is specifying their favorite network), and then get started with my day.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@jackthebear   Once I’m awake, have to be doing something. Are you just lying there trying to fall back asleep? If working, what’s the secret?

woke up at 6 ish decided to try to stay in bed till 6 30

trying to work on my sleep 

lack of

less caffeine, etc . 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@jackthebear   I won’t give you my address, but I live on the east coast. 

K

Honored Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

I wake up through out the night and check in here periodically to see what’s going on. I have coffee early and hope to start walking again this week, but I won’t be starting this morning. I then watch the news (Fox News, since everybody is specifying their favorite network), and then get started with my day.

Mr JTB likes the local CBS morning news me NBC, can't stand any of the morning "news" programs so it's either Q or Golf channel, or L&Os or Laws and Order ?

Honored Contributor

I'm out the door in a few minutes.  Unlike most of you, I have to go to work.

Have a good day.!