Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?

If I go out I will have pancakes with butter and a side of bacon. 

At home I rarely eat breakfast, but if I do I always have coffee no matter what, toast or yogurt. Thats good enough for me.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Trusted Contributor

Same thing everyday, toast and coffee. But if I could eat whatever I wanted it would be old fashioned oatmeal with brown sugar and cream!! 

Respected Contributor

When I am at home in London the 'full English breakfast' yum - here in CA toasted Ezekiel sprouted bread with either bacon or fried egg or Granola cereal with non fat milk and fresh fruit and of course a cuppa tea!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

When I am at home in London the 'full English breakfast' yum - here in CA toasted Ezekiel sprouted bread with either bacon or fried egg or Granola cereal with non fat milk and fresh fruit and of course a cuppa tea!

Good morning @dulwich. When we visited London, the cafes served an American breakfast..eggs, bacon or sausage, toast, sliced tomatoes, orange juice and coffee. The tomatoes were surprising, but must be tradition.

Honored Contributor

I went to SAM’s yesterday and purchased a package of croissants 🥐. They’ll be a real treat either for breakfast with black raspberry jam or at lunch to take my tuna sandwich up a notch. I freeze the rest in layers between waxed paper in a Lock & Lock. 

Definitely don’t go to a big box food store when hungry!!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blueberry,strawberry,banana smoothie with chia seeds and almond milk on weekdays and a toasted ciabatta roll with buttered soft scrambled eggs and a almond milk latte on weekends....

Yummy! 

Spoiler
 👌😊

Respected Contributor

Not much of a breakfast eater.  I like coffee and if I am going to eat something, it would be an English muffin or a bagel.  Usually, I stick with the coffee!

Esteemed Contributor

My daily breakfast:

Black coffee & levothyroxine.

Honored Contributor

Reading all the wonderful responses is making my mouth water!  I can eat breakfast food anytime of the day or night...yummy!  I don't cook it, but I love to go out for it.

My favs:   scrambled eggs, bacon, wheat toast w/butter, grits, biscuits w/gravy, and coffee.

(Not a fan of orange juice unless it's part of a screwdriver or mimosa!)

Honored Contributor

I thought of another one.  I guess I forgot about this one because I only get it once or twice a year.  It is a Cracker Barrel breakfast.  One pecan pancake with maple syrup, potato casserole, scrambled eggs, and bacon.