Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT’S YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE & WHY?

My all-time favorite movie is "2001: A Space Oddyse". Especially the scenes where Hal looses his mind.

"Stop, Dave; my mind is going...I can feel it...I can feel it..."

Respected Contributor

@sunala wrote:

The funniest movie I've ever seen is The Birdcage with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane. It made me roar. The first time I saw it, I had to run to the bathroom...let's just say it was a "hysterical laughing emergency!"

Hank Azaria as "Agador Spartacus" made me cry laughing. I'm laughing now just thinking of him. 

I can add Madam X to the list, but that one made me ugly-cry the hardest.

@sunala

I bet my husband can recite every line in that movie.  It is terribly funny.  It's difficult to pick a best performance.

Honored Contributor

@sunala wrote:

The funniest movie I've ever seen is The Birdcage with Robin Williams and Nathan Lane. It made me roar. The first time I saw it, I had to run to the bathroom...let's just say it was a "hysterical laughing emergency!"

Hank Azaria as "Agador Spartacus" made me cry laughing. I'm laughing now just thinking of him. 

I can add Madam X to the list, but that one made me ugly-cry the hardest.

Oh, I love The Birdcage so much!    Agree about Azaria (love him, anyway).  Williams and Lane were brilliantly hilarious, too.  The whole thing, from start to finish was a wonderful piece of art.