Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT’S FOR LUNCH TODAY?

corned beef sandwich and popcorn for dessert. lol! i’m pretty weird!

Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

corned beef sandwich and popcorn for dessert. lol! i’m pretty weird!

@freakygirl  Yum on the sandwich...Eat lots of popcorn as snacks.

Trusted Contributor

Shredded chicken, spinach, tomatoes, cheese, jalapeños and a bit of sour cream on olive oil and sea salt flatbread.  Cantaloupe. 

I'm getting some good ideas here! 

Honored Contributor

I scrounged around in my kitchen at the office and found one mini pretzel from an old package of Sweet N Salty snack mix, and one mini caramel rice cake from a Quakers package I bought back on Valentines Day this year.  Had a big bacon cheeseburger and onion rings for dinner last night so nothing for lunch today.  Must admit thinking of having the leftovers of it tonight.  Those independent locally owned restaurants have the biggest and greasy bestest food ever.  No chains just Mom's and Pop's type dining so good after a long Monday.  I swear their onion rings are the size of my head.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Salad with ranch dressing and steamed shrimp with lemon and butter.  Total yum and filling Smiley Happy

FYI...I follow the keto program. 

Respected Contributor

BIG leafy salad with chopped hard boiled egg and ham with yogurt dressing - delish!

Esteemed Contributor

Fried egg sandwich on wheat bread...seltzer, a small

handful of chocolate morsels for dessert!! ha.

Esteemed Contributor

I joined the senior center today for the great trips; and, while I was there, I picked up two pints of homemade soup for $3.  One was for beef stew and the other for corn chowder.  So, I heated up the stew for me, along with some challah, and gave the meat to Happy.   We are both now happy!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Mine is different. I drink V8 Carribean green juice with ice cubes. Low sodium and low sugar. I may have a couple of crackers. Have been doing this for awhile to loose weight. Haven’t lost a pound.

Honored Contributor

Chicken breast, baby red potatoes, and green beans made in the crockpot with a sauce of honey, soy sauce, catsup, oregano, pepper, minced garlic, and chopped onion. Yum!