Respected Contributor

Re: WHAT DID SANTA LEAVE UNDER YOUR TREE?

I must have been bad but my Dog`s have stockings that were filled.  They even have the Labrador  dogs on them .One  of mine had a "Doggies First Christmas" so she got more toys.  She came way up North to Wisconsin from Texas . She ate snow for awhile  when it was new to her, but now must jumps in it like a rabbit. She is so sweet. My old guy isn't much into toys any more ,but both got treats. 

Honored Contributor

@LonestarBabs you've got a heavy load this year. I hope some respite care is available in your area.

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

We haven't opened our gifts for each other yet.. DH has been sick with the flu for several days. 

Sending Christmas love and hugs to all hereHeart

@LIG1  DD has the flu so we haven't opened gifts with her either.

@colliemom4, I'm so sorry to hear that your DD has the flu, too. I hope she feels better soon.Heart It's a nasty bug this year and I'm washing and cleaning things daily in hopes that I don't get it myself. Christmas is still on hold for us here and that's ok.

@LIG1  Thank you and I hope your husband feels better soon too. I feel the same way you do and am ok with Christmas being put on hold. I've been cleaning and sterilizing lot around here myself. It's a bad time of year to  pick up flus and viruses. Last year I came down with some sort of virus in January. I thought it was the flu but the test came back negative. I hope you stay well. Take care.

Honored Contributor

For me there was a Water Buffalo 🐃 

a flock of Goats 🐐🐐🐐 

and a water color I admired in Florence -

no idea DH circled back and bought it for me. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

Hey@AngelPuppy1 Let me know how that arctic hat works out.  Might be just what I need for gardening in the Mojave Desert, but I'll wait for you to try it out first.😁

@VegasBusinessWoman 

I will post when I get to use it, but it won't be until spring!  

@AngelPuppy1Ok, I'm curious.  I'll wait. 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  Thank you for the kind thoughts. Yes, I have some respite resources available to me and over the past 4.5 years I've utilized a variety of them. I will certainly continue to do so whenever possible, and am thankful that I live in an area where things such as grocery delivery, medical housecalls, cleaning ladies can help lighten the load a little. Of course, great neighbors and friends are an added bonus!

Super Contributor

Not from Santa or under the tree, but I was so blessed with a few gifts one an Instant pot duo SV 6 quart my boss ask me a 3 thing's I would like and he picked this for me, an unexpected gift card from a co worker for $100.00 to a local store Fred Meyer's I just opened it I'm getting eady to head out to shop I was shocked at the amount it's nice to feel so appreciated. I also got a $30.00 Starbucks card from another business associate.
Honored Contributor

most importantly, we had a wonderful christmas week with family and friends. i am exhausted, but a GOOD exhausted. this is the first evening i have had a quiet night to lay in bed, goof off online, and watch some television. i am currently catching up on some hallmark christmas movies. Smiley Wink i am looking forward to doing absolutely NOTHING on new years eve.

i received a beautiful heavy michael kors cardigan with faux fur, a check from my mom, cash from my ex, gift cards to qvc and amazon, vionic slippers, a coffee percolator, godiva chocolates, sees chocolates, some kitchen gadgets, a lenox nativity, a lenox 2019 holiday plate for my collection, and a portable metal straw for my handbag since many restaurants are giving up straws.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

My husband's newly repaired heart valves!  It was everything I prayed for & will be forever grateful for his surgeon & every staff member that helped get him home safely! ❤️

Honored Contributor

@Evie2004 wrote:

My husband's newly repaired heart valves!  It was everything I prayed for & will be forever grateful for his surgeon & every staff member that helped get him home safely! ❤️

Blessings on Blessings, and wishes and hopes for a Healthy, Happy 2020!!!!