Honored Contributor

WHAT ARE YOU MOST GRATEFUL THIS THANKSGIVING?

1. I'm grateful that my family/friends have made it through the most ominous times of COVID.

2. I'm also happy my youngest GD can be vaccinated.

3. I'm more than grateful that these forums are still up and thankful to the other group who began the new boards, just in case.

What are you thankful for this year?

Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT ARE YOU MOST GRATEFUL THIS THANKSGIVING?

I am grateful that my husband and brother had brother been vaxed at bosted.

I am a little sad that due to my own immune issues and Covid I can not invite my brother for Thanksgiving, its making me very sad he is ok with it 

Finally I an thankful for my dear husband, he has been my rock, since I have immune issues I am not getting out much and he is always here for me, I adore this man

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

My faith, my husband and our health. 

Super Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

My faith, my husband and our health. 

@AuntG  ditto that!  Nice thread @Shanus 😊

Esteemed Contributor

I am grateful that my husband, who has Alzheimer's, still knows all of us and will be able to join family, children and grandchildren, for Thanksgiving.

I am grateful that after almost a week in the hospital last winter,I am fully recovered.

i am grateful to my friends in the USA, and in France and Holland, who support me through the difficulties and challenges of caregiving for my husband.

I am grateful that I have been blessed with beautiful grandchildren who make me very proud. The youngest just got her first college acceptance letter. The oldest just got his second promotion at work.

Honored Contributor

I'm grateful for my loved ones and their good health and well being. I'm also really grateful for the good memories of those no longer with me. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Been thinking about this question of late----am grateful for my family all vaccinated and working and healthy of course----as for me personally--it's been a tough year dealing with an impending divorce from a man of 46 years of marriage that decided he wanted out--without any explanation as to why---sold our house of 35 years and more or less toss me aside---am dealing with tons of anger and stress and outrage--but no sadness really as the man is a top notch jerk!!! BUT.........by next Tuesday afternoon I should know when all this will end  and what I have ahead of me---I think then I will be able to answer that question better. Need good juju, sent my way,  from all on this Woman Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

Grateful for family and friends and their health. I'm grateful for the freedom to celebrate this Thanksgiving. Im grateful for my home and car. I'm grateful for the encouragement and the things I learn on these boards. ❤️🙏

Esteemed Contributor

I'm certainly grateful my kids and I are healthy but Fall, my favorite season, has become a season of loss.

My sister, and only sibling, died last week.  My Mom, Dad, Father-in-law, BF's Mom (like a 2nd Mom to me), favorite cousin, favorite Uncle, and 2 good friends all died in the Fall over the years.

The kids are I will spend the day together on Thanksgiving and make the best of it as much as we can.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm most grateful to have a day off of work! Really. Wish I could stay in bed all day on thanjsgiving, but I cant.