New Contributor

Really QVC???  Trying to purchase the past 30 minutes has been a joke.  Cart empty, cart has 9 items(all the same from trying to load cart), cart empty again, no advance to purchase page.  So 2012; no excuse for this kind of fail in 2022.  Tried both in App and through the web. 

Found same item on amazon for a few dollars less....and will have it tomorrow.  'Bye!

Honored Contributor

Yep, same thing happened to me.

Saved me some money since I didn't really need what I was trying to order anyway.

Frequent Contributor
Same here. I have up.
Frequent Contributor

What a mess.  Same thing happened to me.  They need to do  a free shipping week!

Honored Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

What a mess.  Same thing happened to me.  They need to do  a free shipping week!

S/h should always be free!  I placed my order several hours ago and had no problem.  

Valued Contributor

With all their sales of computers and electronics and experts on all the time, one might think QVC would have a stellar website. Nope. It has to be the worst one I have ever encountered! Did they not expect a lot of orders with free shipping, since their shipping charges are such an annoyance to all of us? So many websites offer free shipping to loyal customers or if you spend over a certain amount.

Well good luck today. I got all the same error messages as everyone else. Sold out, cart full, etc etc. Pin didn't work, even though I created a new one.

I guess it is just someone telling me not to order! And I am listening, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Just tried it and it worked. Just had to delete the 7 duplicate sets that I didn't need.

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything from QVC this weekend but I had that problem with shoplc.  They had storage zippered  boxrs/bags, set of 4.  I wanted 1 set but their website wouldn't let me add then to my cart and I could not choose a color.  I tried 3 times and then I gave up.  Nothing ever went into my cart so I never purchased anything.  But when I checked my email a couple hours later I had 3 emails verifying my purchase!  I checked tracking and sure enough, they are on the way.  I couldn't cancel.  

Honored Contributor

Never assume you can cancel at ShopLC, even right after you place the order.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Never assume you can cancel at ShopLC, even right after you place the order.  

It's just like QVC.  Sometimes, you can cancel up to 30 minutes after you place your order but most of the time, you cant.