Trusted Contributor

Hello - I have purchased several things from Walmart dot com and I just wanted to spread the word that they are now carrying Lord and Taylor clothing on their site.  I was just on there and it is so easy to order items when you are not able to drive to the store.  This new Lord and Taylor merchandise is really good for our friends in rural america who have no store near them.  I am so thankful, of course they can't replace the Q for our issac and linea clothes but it is a blessing.

I can get all my regular household items -- I order things like trash bags, paper plates, hygenine, known makeup colors, towels,and it arrives in 2-3 days.  The prices may be a few cents more on "some" items but it is relatively close when you factor in the gas to drive to the store, walk around the store, stand in line, drive home, and your TIME is worth money. 

I also used by Ebates account to get the percentage back which I believe is 10%.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I've been ordering pet food and larger items from them for awhile now, free shipping after 35.00, it works for me.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

Their shipping is fast, and I wait until I have $35, so it's free.  It's handy for some of the larger, or bulky items.  I live in a rural area, our Walmart is small, doesn't carry some of the things a larger Walmart carries.  I've even ordered some canned goods, just so I didn't have to lug them to the car, then lug them in the house.  They are delivered to the porch.  QVC could learn a few things from Walmart, like how to pack items.  

Honored Contributor

I place orders at Wal-Mart since they switched to the free two day delivery with a $35 purchase.  It beats Amazon pantry.  Every two weeks, I place an order for my mother.  She's able to go to the grocery store for fresh foods and dairy.  I order the heavy things at Wal-Mart. 

I also partake in their grocery pickup service.  It's free with a $35 purchase.  I order cases of water every once and a while.  It beats going in the store and having to wait in line and put the water on the belt.  In and out in under 10 minutes.

Honored Contributor

I don’t know why but I never get my orders from Walmart in two days.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB Walmart contracted this deal with Lord & Taylor a couple of years ago.  It was part of their new format of opening up their website to third party retailers and vendors in an effort to expand their site beyond the regular Walmart inventory and offer upscale merchandise and those hard to find things people have been turning to Amazon for. 

I love shopping for my pantry groceries (canned goods, cereal, coffee, etc.) and household goods such as cleaners, laundry products, toilet paper, etc. through the Walmart site.  Unless I run out of something, or the other grocers in my area have a special price on an item I regularly buy, the only thing I have to visit a store for is  produce, refrigerated items (such as butter), and bakery. 

Respected Contributor

I agree ... they have some really cute clothing items too ... I have always

gotten my yoga pants online there .....

Honored Contributor

I order 100 lbs of dog food, toilet paper and all cleaning supplies from WalMart every month.   Everything is delivered by Fed Ex within 2-3 days.   

Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB

The Ebates percentage appears to depend on category of purchase.   Ranges from !% to 10% ... majority appears to be 1%.  You can check at the Ebates website.

Probably depends on the store's markup on merchandise.

Trusted Contributor

Re: WALMART ONLINE....

[ Edited ]

I’ve made two online purchases from Walmart and both times I was contacted by Walmart saying that my credit card had been compromised. One of the items that I had purchased showed up 12 times on my bank statement. I only bought one,not 12. 

The the card was compromised both times from within the company.