Contributor

Re: Very Worried About a Friend

My recommendation is for you to find a very good Therapist (Licensed individual) and get professional counseling. It sounds like you could use someone to talk to as your posting here is likely a cry for help (for yourself), I wish you all the best. You are worthy of happiness and a good life. You deserve a happy & positive relationship. Everyone does, so please do yourself a favor, and get some professional help ASAP.

Esteemed Contributor

He went home with a upset stomach and you are calling emergency rooms?  Really?  YOu can't call his house because he's married?   As others have said you need to find some other relationship to obsess about.  PRferably with a non married man.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

He's more than friend to you. (need to change title)

Calling hospitals? I would never think of doing this. They can't give out this info.

I would concentrate on my job, not your male coworker.

Honored Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@Hot Street wrote:

There is no physical relationship.  He's not my lover.   We have a close bond but I am not sure if his wife knows about me.  

It's an emotional affair of the heart if I have to define it.   He talks about his wife all the time, sometimes in a good way, sometimes complaining.  

I know his wife will care for him.   I just want to know he's okay.   I care a great deal for him so sue me.

You are his mistress!!! You two may not be having sex (yet), but is still an affair of the heart.

He will NEVER leave his wife!

Let me repeat that one more time.

He will NEVER leave his wife.

Yes, it is an affair if his wife does not know about you, and you are afraid of her finding out about you.

And trust me, the wife WILL find out about you sooner or later. Wives aren't stupid.

Husbands who cheat on their wives, whether they cheat physically, or emotionally, will tell you any story that YOU want to hear, in order to garner them sympathy.

Bottom line, you are WAY to involved in what sounds like him just having a simple stomach bug.

You are too clingy and needy and desperate.

You need to back the **** off from this married man.

His welfare is NONE of your concern.

None.

@Plaid Pants2

I agree with everything you stated here except the fact that he will never leave his wife. 

He very well may, but if he leaves his wife for OP (or any other woman), he will leave her too, eventually. 

Honored Contributor

If a man cheats on his wife to be with you - he will cheat on you with someone else. Dump this jerk!

Respected Contributor

@ChiTownGal wrote:

My recommendation is for you to find a very good Therapist (Licensed individual) and get professional counseling. It sounds like you could use someone to talk to as your posting here is likely a cry for help (for yourself), I wish you all the best. You are worthy of happiness and a good life. You deserve a happy & positive relationship. Everyone does, so please do yourself a favor, and get some professional help ASAP.

Probably the best advice you will receive on this subject. Please listen to ChiTownGal. Well said!

Trusted Contributor

Are you married also, are kids involved?

This is wrong, you both know it's wrong.  Simple as that. Stop before you cause more pain to his family, your reputation and his reputation.

Respected Contributor

Hey Hot Street....perhaps a trip to Kool-It Avenue is just the ticket. This is a MYOB thing.

Honored Contributor

@Hot Street wrote:

It's an emotional affair of the heart if I have to define it.  

I care a great deal for him so sue me.

Obviously, it's a one-sided relationship or

he would've reached out to you, by now. 

This might be a good 'wake up' call if,

by chance, you think it's more.

Spoiler:  It's not. 

Respected Contributor

So, is he at work today?