Respected Contributor

Re: Vaccination for Covid when you can get it... Yes or No?

Registered January 10, 2021 State HD still waiting for appointment !!!!

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 Actually, not everyone was reluctant! I wasn't and a lot of posters weren't.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@suzyQ3 Actually, not everyone was reluctant! I wasn't and a lot of posters weren't.

I'll have to edit my post, @Love my grandkids. I certainly know that it was not everyone. Sometimes my brain doesn't get to my fingers very well.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I am scheduled for Tues morning for the first dose if it doesn't get postponed again for lack of vaccine!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Yes, I had my second dose of Pfizer 3 days ago with no problems.

Honored Contributor

I am getting the shot--in fact my dr already called me saying she has it now--but I passed for now--am in the middle of moving due to house sale and no way can I be down IF I had side effects, until I am at my new place. but definitely will being getting it.

Honored Contributor

It's a big YES for me.  Partly because I lost a sister and a friend from Covid 19 so I know the loss.  I work for a hospital and I had my second vaccine injeection on Monday.  It's just such a relief knowing that in 2 weeks, I'll be protected and I can get out and safely do more of the things I haven't done in a year.  Many in our family work in healthcare or our police officers so a lot of us have had our 2nd shots, which means we can get together with each other without weairng masks.  There's now a third vaccine that is "one shot" vaccine only requires normal refrigeration so that will make it easier for people.   

Occasional Contributor

Yes!

Had my 2nd Moderna shot on Feb 22. Easy! Only mild side effects with this dose. Sore arm, tired and a bit achy all over. Symptoms gone in 24 hours. Please seriously consider getting vaccinated!

Esteemed Contributor

YES!    My DH and I will get our second Moderna vaccine next Wednesday.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak       In clinical trials, the Johnson & Johnson vaccine appears to be 66% effective at preventing moderate to severe cases of COVID-19 — compared to about 95% for Moderna and Pfizer.   I get my second dose of the Moderna vaccine next Wednesday,