Trusted Contributor

Re: Urgent request for prayers.....my cat jack needs your prayers

I'm so sorry to hear this and am praying for your baby. Sammycat metioned you and Jack over on the pet forum. We will all be praying for Jack and hope you come by there. Everyone is lovely and we all adore animals and also most of the ladies there have experience with most pet aliments and diseases so they have helpful advice.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Contributor

Prayers for Jack! I feel the same way.  I lost my dog of 15 years a few months back and having a hard time! Hugs

Respected Contributor

I just said  a prayer for Jack and for you. I will remember him in my daily prayers as well. {{{hugs}}}

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361, I've said a prayer for you and Jack and will keep you in my thoughts. (((((Goldenngate8361 and Jack)))))

Valued Contributor

sending prayers for Jack & you too.

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

Goldengate8361 wrote:

I believe my cat Jack is dying (serious heart condition). I am so unbelievably sad. If you are so inclined, would you please pray for him? I am beyond grief-stricken. My cats are my only family. 

Sending tons of very special prayers to your precious boy and tons of very special Comfort Hugs to the both of you.

Please go to the Pet Lover's board...Sammycat started a special thread devoted to you and Jack.

((((((((((GOLDENGATE & HER BELOVED JACK))))))))

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Prayers for both Jack and you. Prayers that the vet will be led to do all he/she can to help and be led to know just what Jack will need for healing and comfort.

Know you aren't alone in your grief, as many of us have been right where you are, and we are holding you up as you travel this path. We understand just how important and special your pets are to you, and what a big part they play in your life. Please come back here when you need support.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so sorry to hear this.  I will keep you and Jack in my prayers.  Is he on any kind of heart medication?  I've had several dogs that had heart conditions that lived for many years with the proper medicine.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Meow Meow Cat Wallpapers  ** Special prayers for your cat, Jack, and tons of ((((hugs)))) for both of you.  Special thoughts for your vet as he/she treats Jack in the best way possible for him.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

You believe your cat is dying?  What did the vet say?  We thought our cat (he was 20 years old) was on death's door and he did have a host of age related illnesses.  Including kidney and heart disease but the vet put him on diuretics and heart medication and he bounced right back to his regular feisty self.....and lived a full life for another 7 months before he passed away in his sleep.  So, I hope you aren't assuming he's at the end and denying him medical care.  If he is terminal, I can only pray that he goes peacefully, in his own home.  You have other cats and when you do lose him; they will be a consolation for you.