Esteemed Contributor

Re: Urgent Prayer Request for @Stormygirl123

@Stormygirl wrote:

thank you so much.....cant stay up straight for long and so weak...will update more soon. xxxxx Love Stormy

@Stormygirl glad to hear from you. Sending you healing wishes for a quick recovery!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@Stormygirl all good thoughts for you.  Your attitude is so brave and inspiring.  Blessings to you.  I hope everything is on the upswing for you soon.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Regular Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

May God grant you peace, strength in your faith, freedom from pain and a quick recovery. The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts.  The safest place to be is in someone's prayers.  QYoure in my thoughts and prayer, but the best thing is God's got your back.

@butterfly123....Thank you for reaching out on behalf of @Stormygirl

@AKgirl2....Your wording was perfect.....

@Stormygirl "You are in th hearts and prayers of so many accross the miles".....May our "collective prayers and outpouring of healing love"  bring you the miracle you need to recover ..Please know and BELIEVE that "All Things are Possible  With God"..

Love and Blessings..

BohemianGalHeart

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @Stormygirl123, I am so sorry to hear about all the trials you are going through.  Please know I will pray to Our Lord for you and that I hope your pain is lessened every day.    Pam

Respected Contributor

Image result for picture quotes for strength and healing

@Stormygirl

Hi Stormygirl123!

I read the post @butterfly123 forwarded.  I just want you to know I am praying for you.  Be Strong...Never give up!  I know you are a fighter.  "Fighters Never Quit".

Stormygirl123, I am going to tell you...I "NEVER" shared this with anyone here on the Forums. 

I almost died two separate times since December 2015 and again in 2016.  I am Catholic and I had the "Last Rights" twice in December 2015, no one thought I was going to make.  My husband was told to prepare for my funeral.  Then I was in and out of the hospital in 2016 several more times.  In May, they said I am probably going to die.  My husband was a wreck.  Well guess what?  Hello...I am still here. 

I believe in prayer. And believe that all the prayers people are sending my way are helping.  I am a Fighter!  And I will leave this earth fighting...!

Stormygirl123, Please pray...The power of prayer is very powerful.  The prayers everyone here are sending to you are very strong and are being heard.  But you too must pray and fight!  You can pull through this...Just take one day at a time. 

Blessings, Love and Hugs!Heart   

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

I just now read this thread and I just want you to know that I, too, am thinking of you and praying for your recovery.  I am so sorry that you have to go through this illness and pain.

Respected Contributor

@Stormygirl

I also would like you to know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm praying that our Heavenly Father will touch you with His healing hand and give you comfort and peace.

Sending you my brightest wishes to say "I hope you get well soon!"😀

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stormy – You’re in my prayers.  It looks like you have a small army in force for you here. Heart  It’s so nice to see the outpouring of love and concern for you.  May God bring you comfort, strength and healing. 

Honored Contributor

Image result for sending prayers animated images

Honored Contributor

Image result for prayers for healing

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."