Regular Contributor

Re: Urgent Prayer Request For Bellabutterfly And Her Mom

[ Edited ]

@TeddyRoo....

So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing, and also for the health struggels you are facing. I empathize greatly, and understand how difficult this time is for you. 

I've recenly been in the same situation. I lost my mother 18 months ago, and we were also extremely close. I've had  chronic health problems for years, and shortly after her passing, I developed additional serious medical issues and my health has been in constant decline. Although it's been quite a struggle, I know my mother would want me to hold on to hope and faith. She was a courageous woman, as I'm sure your mother was.  (My mother passed from congestive heart failure too). I think of  my mother's courage, and when I feel I can't face "another day"... I draw strength knowing that she is praying for me and supporting me from above.

Your mother is doing the same for you. Please believe me, I   KNOW this is the absolute TRUTH.  

Please take care of yourself my dearest one, you know your Beloved Mother would want you to do that.

I will keep you in prayer...

Sending light, love, and "Legions of Angels" to surround you in healing light and peace.

Love, BohemianGal::heart

@butterfly123.. I'm editing my orignal post. Please excuse the error.  I'm so sorry, I got a bit confused when I wrote my original post and Addressed it to you instead of   "Bellabutterfly" in regards to losing her Mom and her health problems. I'm sure she is appreciative of you starting this thread asking for Prayer Requests. It was so nice of you to do so.

Honored Contributor

Regular Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: Urgent Prayer: Bellabutterfly And Her Mom, UPDATED 12/17

So very sorry.

Honored Contributor

Re: Urgent Prayer: Bellabutterfly And Her Mom, UPDATED 12/17

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Image result for picture poem mothers death

My Dearest Friends:

It saddens me to tell you that my mother took a turn for the worst.  

She was rushed into ICU this early morning hours.  She suffered a severe heart attack and both of her lungs are collapsed due to pneumonia.  

She is unconscious, the doctor put her on a ventilator even though it was not her wishes.  For he told my brother who lives back there, "I know your sister and mother have a very tight bond and this way she can get to say goodbye to her and the rest of your brothers when the family gets here".  T

The doctors said, this is the only reason she is alive right now because she is on the ventilator.  

So, my "Dear Mother is Dying".  And I can't keep it together...I have cried all day and even as I am writing this. 

Trying to get a flight from the West Coast to the East Coast at this late time because of Christmas was a nightmare.  I took us my Husband and I several hours searching.  Finally we found 2 seats on a flight out on Sunday.   

My Mothers Birthday's is December 29 th, she would have been 87.  I can not express to you the pain that is in my heart.

I will have plan her funeral and make all the arrangements when I get back east.

Along with caring for my 92 yr old Father.

Please keep me in your prayers.  

Blessings, Love and Hugs

Bellabutterfly

(((@Bellabutterfly)))

I just now saw this thread and your most recent post.    It's very hard to find adequate words.   I know, from posts in the past, that you have serious health concerns yourself yet your thoughts always go to the well-being of others.    I hope you'll find a way to take very gentle care of yourself.   My prayers go up to lift you and all who love your dear mother.    "In the arms of the angels... may you find some comfort here."❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly Thinking of you.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dearest Bellabutterfly...

So very, very, sorry...Believe me, I "feel your pain"......

Know your mother will be with you always.  The bond of LOVE can never be broken.

You will remain in my prayers.

Love and Blessings, BohemianGalHeart

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly sending hugs and heart felt sympathies for he loss of your beloved MotherHeart