Trusted Contributor

Re: Urgent Prayer Request For Bellabutterfly And Her Mom

Bellabutterfly I am praying for the health of your Mom and for yours. Big hugs to you both. Fondly xoxoxoxoxo Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly

I2zm-1nh-1

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Trusted Contributor

My prayer are with you Bellabutterfly and your MOM.  So many people get hit with so much sadness around this beautiful holiday.  I know from experience.

Please know that I will be thinking of you.

Jamma

Regular Contributor

Prayers for the both of you.. for healing.

Honored Contributor

I will pray for you both. Sometimes when it rains it pours and it's not easy. Please find comfort in knowing that you are not going through this alone. 

Honored Contributor

IMG_0999.JPG

Honored Contributor

Prayers for you and your mom. Hope things are looking up. Sorry to read this for both of your sakes, wish we could do more.

Respected Contributor

Image result for picture poem mothers death

My Dearest Friends:

It saddens me to tell you that my mother took a turn for the worst.  

She was rushed into ICU this early morning hours.  She suffered a severe heart attack and both of her lungs are collapsed due to pneumonia.  

She is unconscious, the doctor put her on a ventilator even though it was not her wishes.  For he told my brother who lives back there, "I know your sister and mother have a very tight bond and this way she can get to say goodbye to her and the rest of your brothers when the family gets here".  T

The doctors said, this is the only reason she is alive right now because she is on the ventilator.  

So, my "Dear Mother is Dying".  And I can't keep it together...I have cried all day and even as I am writing this. 

Trying to get a flight from the West Coast to the East Coast at this late time because of Christmas was a nightmare.  I took us my Husband and I several hours searching.  Finally we found 2 seats on a flight out on Sunday.   

My Mothers Birthday's is December 29 th, she would have been 87.  I can not express to you the pain that is in my heart.

I will have plan her funeral and make all the arrangements when I get back east.

Along with caring for my 92 yr old Father.

Please keep me in your prayers.  

Blessings, Love and Hugs

Bellabutterfly

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear this bad news.  Please know that many, many people are keeping you in their prayers and take strength from us all over the country who care about you and others on this site.  Don't be afraid to ask for help from others, you aren't alone.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor