Esteemed Contributor

Re: Update On My Son’s Wedding!! 🥂🍾

Thank you all for your love & support😘. 

Honored Contributor

That's fabulous!  I'm so happy for you all.  It sounds wonderful. Congrats.

Respected Contributor

So happy for you and your family.

It was so nice of you to share the moment with us.

These days it is so good to hear when someone tells us good things and about smiles and joys.

@NicksmomESQ  now that the wedding is over and was such a success whatever are you going to do now?!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

Just seeing this!

Wanted to tell you I've heard Journey do Faithfully in person and I sobbed happy tears throughout the song.

It's one of my favorites.

I know it must have been a magical evening for all of you.

Would love to hear about your dress!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@NicksmomESQ 

Just seeing this!

Wanted to tell you I've heard Journey do Faithfully in person and I sobbed happy tears throughout the song.

It's one of my favorites.

I know it must have been a magical evening for all of you.

Would love to hear about your dress!

@Witchy Woman  It must have been awesome seeing journey in person!!

I wore a strapless dark silver ball gown covered in crystals with a hint of pink embroidery.

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ 

It sounds dreamy.   Love the idea of dark silver...so elegant!  How lucky for you to have this opportunity to feel like a princess!

Such a wonderful event for all your family.  I wish your son and his new wife much happiness.  Those memories will become precious gems.

I've seen Journey 3 times...twice with Steve P. and once with the new singer.  If you love their music, it's a blast no matter what.  But, Steve P. will always be my secret crush!.....Faithfully Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Awww, congratulations to all.  You certainly were a proud mother and a loving mother-in-law.  Wishing the best of life to the newlyweds and many more anniversaries to the mom and dad of the groom.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ Congrats to you and your family! Sounds like a perfect day for all! 

I can understand your happy tears.  At times like this we moms always think, where did the time go? Seems like just a short time ago you were holding your new son in your arms and now he's grown and married. 

Best of luck to the newly married couple! And, btw, your dress sounds amazing!  

Respected Contributor

Sounds like a wonderful day much needed in these times. Congratulations to you all!