Esteemed Contributor

Update On My Son’s Wedding!! 🥂🍾

It finally happened!! My son & his lovely fiancé are now Mr. & Mrs. !! ❤️❤️

The wedding was fabulous!! I was worried that cutting the guest list from 375 to 50 would impact the event. But it didn't at all!!. We had a very elegant,classy affair. The bride looked gorgeous & the groom looked so handsome. This time I cried happy tears.

I got to dance with my son.The bride danced with her father.And she also danced with her new husband. 
  DH & I were called to the dance floor by the DJ & MC. They announced we had just celebrated our 40th anniversary & played our song "Faithfully" by Journey.We danced to it. My new daughter arranged the surprise!!

The DJ & MC were great in maintaining social distancing but at the same time arranging for some individualized dancing.

I was dressed to the nines & felt like a princess. I had my hair & makeup professionally done.The brides attendant helped me into my dress.My husband looked dashing in his tuxedo.

My dream for my son's perfect wedding came true. I'm grateful & very blessed.🙏

Honored Contributor

Re: Update On My Son’s Wedding!! 🥂🍾

[ Edited ]

Awwww, it sounds like a beautiful, heartwarming wedding!

Congrats to all for a beautiful, happy event!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

It sounds like it was magical and wonderful!  So happy that you and your family had such a lovely wedding.  I think sometimes less really is more.  The wedding was small and it allowed for an intimacy that they might not have had with a larger wedding.  

Honored Contributor

@NicksmomESQ It sounds so beautiful! I am so glad everything turned out so nice! Sounds like you have a wonderful son, and also a wonderful new "daughter"....

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so happy everything turned out beautiful @NicksmomESQ 

May the bride and groom have love and happiness in their lives always.

Esteemed Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Sometimes smaller is better!

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Trusted Contributor

Sounds fabulous. Very happy for all. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

What a delightful and upbeat post!  Thank you so much.

I'm pleased that the "dream wedding" was realized and all had a jolly and loving time.

Valued Contributor

Mazel tov!

Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ   That sounds so awesome!

our DS & DIL got married by zoom a couple of months ago. We only saw some photos that they took after the event