Honored Contributor

Re: Update From My Urologist Visit

@NickNack Prayers and best wishes for you

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

I am wishing you the best outcome for your appointment tomorrow. Take care and  keep positive. Give Ava and Henry a hug .

Super Contributor

Hope everything went well and you got better news! Sending positive vibes!

Honored Contributor

@ThinkOutsidetheBox wrote:

Hope everything went well and you got better news! Sending positive vibes!

Thank you @ThinkOutsidetheBox .  My pre-op testing was today, and my surgery is next Thursday, Feb. 3rd.  I am so ready to have this done.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Blessings ❤

Esteemed Contributor

Wishing and praying for a good outcome on Feb 3rd. Take care. Keep positive. Hope Ava and Henry are doing well.

Respected Contributor

Praying and wishing for the best possible surgical and treatment outcomes for you @NickNack.  

Many here will be praying for you on February 3rd, including me. That is a given. 

Free Hugs Cliparts, Download Free Hugs Cliparts png images ... 

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51  @elated  @Jersey Born  and everyone, thank you.  I'm getting a little nervous about it now as the surgery date of Feb. 3rd is approaching.  I'll be so glad to have it done though.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@kitcat51  @elated  @Jersey Born  and everyone, thank you.  I'm getting a little nervous about it now as the surgery date of Feb. 3rd is approaching.  I'll be so glad to have it done though.  

I know you are sacred but I think everything will be good for you. I just wanted to share what happened to me about 5 years ago. I fell on my floor and couldn't move my left leg to get up. Luckily, my son came over and found me. I was taken to the hospital and found I had a brain tumor. It was about the size of a fist. Luckily, it was benign and I am doing good. I need to have an MRI every 4 years to make sure I a m ok. I never experienced anything that would make me think something was wrong. It just came on all of a sudden. It must have been growing for awhile. 

So, I say just have faith and be positive. You have Ava and Henry to keep you company. I would say you are very fortunate to have them. Take care and keep us updated.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

I know you are sacred but I think everything will be good for you. I just wanted to share what happened to me about 5 years ago. I fell on my floor and couldn't move my left leg to get up. Luckily, my son came over and found me. I was taken to the hospital and found I had a brain tumor. It was about the size of a fist. Luckily, it was benign and I am doing good. I need to have an MRI every 4 years to make sure I a m ok. I never experienced anything that would make me think something was wrong. It just came on all of a sudden. It must have been growing for awhile. 

So, I say just have faith and be positive. You have Ava and Henry to keep you company. I would say you are very fortunate to have them. Take care and keep us updated.

Thank you for sharing that @elated .  I know you were so thankful that your son found you!  I had a friend who passed out after she got out of the shower a few years ago.  

One of her dogs was in the bathroom with her and started barking non-stop.  Her husband was in another part of the house and came and found her.  She had a brain tumor, too.  She never realized anything was wrong until then.

Yes, I am very thankful that I have Ava and Henry.  They keep me good company.  I will have someone stay here with them for a couple of days while I stay with my sister and her husband.

-Henry David Thoreau