Trusted Contributor

Re: Update From My Urologist Visit

Prayers dear @NickNack 

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

I like the fact that your doctor actually spent some quality time with you showing & explaining results & possibilities.  So often, it's the 15 min. time limit.  Your doctors seem to have a good communication between them so it's reassuring they "have your back."  I hope you continue to stay strong.  

I truly hope & wish for the most positive outcome for you.  My continued Blessings are being sent to you, Ava & Henry.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, I am praying for your recovery, like everyone else here.  So many of us have gone through scary medical times and come out fine.  I am sending you one big virtual hug!  Now cross your arms in front of your chest and feel it.

Waiting with you for your update soon.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack How fortunate that you are getting the advice of a team of doctors who will hopefully find the correct diagnosis and treatment of your condition. Stay strong. We are all behind you.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Sorry that you have to wait, but it sounds as if you have a good team on your side.  AND you have a great cheering squad at home!

Thinking of you and holding you in the light.  Between now and the 19th, as you wait, hope you will, please come back and chat.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Holding you close in prayer.

Respected Contributor

@NickNack   Sending good wishes, prayers, and hugs your way.  Hope you get positive news.  💕

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

🙏🙏

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I hope everything turns out well for you. I love that there are robotic procedures now. People recover so much faster. 

Back in 1973, I had 1/2 of a kidney removed and it took a while to recover since they cut me wide open. I still have a 13" scar. On the plus side, I haven't had any problems since.

Valued Contributor

Wishing you the best...great caring Dr.s makes you much more at ease...I had a kidney removed in 2020..it was cancer..He squeezed me in right after the first round putting "elective surgeries" back on the track.

I was not even in the hospital 24 hrs!.They were moving people out like luggage...I have a 3 inch scar that he "crazy glued" me back together.