Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Update From My Urologist Visit

[ Edited ]

As many of you know, I saw a Urologist today due to a lesion found on my kidney during a CT scan.  The Urologist said that he would recommend surgery to remove the lesion.  That particular surgery is done robotically, and he doesn't do robotic surgery anymore.  They have a Urologist in their practice who does all of the robotic surgeries.  I will see him on the 19th.  It's disappointing to have to wait again to see someone else.

He did talk to me a lot about kidney cancer and the surgery though.  He showed me the CT scan and where the lesion was.  He said that most kidney cancers were found by a CT scan that was done for another reason, which is what I read.

There is something else going on with me though because my blood pressure shot way up after always being under 120/80.  I have other things happening, too.  He said it's possible that I have kidney disease and kidney cancer.  He only treats kidney cancer and not kidney disease.  I have a follow-up appointment with my internal medicine doctor next Tuesday and will discuss it with her.  She is running tests that hopefully will be back by then.

I'm having a renal ultrasound that she ordered tomorrow afternoon.  I am so appreciative of everyone's continued thoughts and prayers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Update From My Urologist Visit

Praying For You Ecards | Thinking of you quotes, Sympathy quotes, Get well  quotes

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   I'm hoping all goes well for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Boy I started this reply three times and words fail me. All I know you are in my thoughts and prayers. ❤️🙏

Valued Contributor

Sending good thoughts and prayers.  Hope the news is good.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers up for you.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  You are in my prayers.Heart

Honored Contributor

NickNack, along with so many others, I stand behind you.  Praying for you.  Hoping for the best for you.  Caring about you.  You will handle this; I have no doubt.  

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

you are in my prayers ❤️🙏🏻