Honored Contributor

Update From My Urologist Visit

[ Edited ]

As many of you know, I saw a Urologist today due to a lesion found on my kidney during a CT scan.  The Urologist said that he would recommend surgery to remove the lesion.  That particular surgery is done robotically, and he doesn't do robotic surgery anymore.  They have a Urologist in their practice who does all of the robotic surgeries.  I will see him on the 19th.  It's disappointing to have to wait again to see someone else.

He did talk to me a lot about kidney cancer and the surgery though.  He showed me the CT scan and where the lesion was.  He said that most kidney cancers were found by a CT scan that was done for another reason, which is what I read.

There is something else going on with me though because my blood pressure shot way up after always being under 120/80.  I have other things happening, too.  He said it's possible that I have kidney disease and kidney cancer.  He only treats kidney cancer and not kidney disease.  I have a follow-up appointment with my internal medicine doctor next Tuesday and will discuss it with her.  She is running tests that hopefully will be back by then.

I'm having a renal ultrasound that she ordered tomorrow afternoon.  I am so appreciative of everyone's continued thoughts and prayers.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

Honored Contributor

Re: Update From My Urologist Visit

Praying For You Ecards | Thinking of you quotes, Sympathy quotes, Get well  quotes

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   I'm hoping all goes well for you.

Esteemed Contributor

Boy I started this reply three times and words fail me. All I know you are in my thoughts and prayers. ❤️🙏

Valued Contributor

Sending good thoughts and prayers.  Hope the news is good.

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers up for you.

Valued Contributor

@NickNack  You are in my prayers.Heart

Honored Contributor

NickNack, along with so many others, I stand behind you.  Praying for you.  Hoping for the best for you.  Caring about you.  You will handle this; I have no doubt.  

Valued Contributor

@NickNack 

you are in my prayers ❤️🙏🏻