Honored Contributor

Unusual Dashboard In A Parking Lot!

I was going into the grocery store a few days ago and couldn't believe the dashboard on the car next to me!

20220619_163023.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Unusual Dashboard In A Parking Lot!

The craziest dashboard I ever saw (before cell phones were prevalent, darn!) was one that was recessed all around and the guy who owned the car (I did NOT know him - just saw car parked) had, apparently and for some time, been using it as an ashtray!

It was so gross.   Seriously, more ciggie butts than imagineable and ashes galore.  I always wondered if he opened the door in a breeze that the ashes and butts would end up blowing all over the place.  

Smiley Surprised

Respected Contributor

@ECBG What in sam thunder is that ****** on the dash?  Pure nasty, if their car looks like this can you imagine their home?

Honored Contributor

Would you want to break into a car that looked like that?? 

I think that might be intentional...?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Boomernichols wrote:

@ECBG What in sam thunder is that ****** on the dash?  Pure nasty, if their car looks like this can you imagine their home?

@Boomernichols 

It looks like they got the stuff at a craft shop in the floral department.  Some of the white shapes were likely rocks and what looks like a small skeleton head.

Maybe they like Halloween all year!!!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Would you want to break into a car that looked like that?? 

I think that might be intentional...?

@SilleeMee The bazaar is always interesting!

Respected Contributor

Hay ride?  Traces of ancient Grecian ruins?  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe they were going for one of these that were popular a while ago Woman LOL I never saw one in person, but there were lots of pictures of all kinds of terrarium/"dashboard gardens" LOL

TerrariumDS.jpg

Respected Contributor

I wonder if it was a prank by someone that they just haven't cleaned up yet. Can't think of another reason for that mess. Good for a laugh, though.

Honored Contributor

Very strange!  I saw a car the other day and they had these fake ivy vines attached to the inside of their car going all around the inside and on top of the windows, etc.  I would think this would be illegal???? 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin