Respected Contributor

Re: Ugh! I've lost my appetite ...

@Annabellethecat66 David V. BITES HIS NAILS , BUT EXPECTING CLEAN NAILS TO ME IS NOT A GERM-O-FOBE. AND i DON'T LIKE PEOPLE'S FINGERS IN MY FOOD BOWL OR PLATE WHILE CARRING MY FOOD, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE TOUCHED BEFORE YOUR FOOD.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou  Is there a reason you singled me out and ARE SPECIFICALLY “yelling” at me?

I learned here that all caps usually mean yelling ( or emphasis).

Sometimes I put a single word in caps to demonstrate were I speaking, I would emphasize that specific word.

However, you put your entire post “ to me” in all caps.

Do you normally speak that way?  Just curious as it was very noticeable.

I sure hope your week improves.

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 No I'm not trying to send you a bad message. My computer is acting up, and I'm probably tired. And no, my week was just as good as any other week. So Sorry. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I'm not a fan of cashiers who ''lick'' their fingers to open my grocery bags...

People who do that must have very strong immune systems.

I've seen office workers do the same thing -- shuffle thru papers that have been handled by many people.  Apparently, it's faster to go thru the papers when your fingers are damp.

THAT is something I would never do .. even if I'm in a hurry.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Honored Contributor

You should have said something to the manager. She should have on a hair covering of some kind and not be handling food, even if bagged. Put her behind a desk.
Honored Contributor

I always use the self-checkout because it is faster....but it’s impossible to check out anywhere without germs being on all surfaces.