Esteemed Contributor

Re: USING THE VIRUS TO SELL GOODS/SERVICES

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Businesses are trying to keep their doors open and pay employees.  To remind the public that they have taken percautions and are open for business is necessary.  Those who can afford to do so can get some great deals.

@CrazyDaisy, all the ads I've seen tout their contact-less approach. I haven't seen any ads about businesses B&Ms being open.

Around here many car repair/sales businesses are open/reopened.  They are offering services like pick up and delivery services, as well as various sales and financing terms.  Home improvement, furniture stores etc are doing virtual quotes or at home visits,  Showrooms are open but guessing not much traffic so they need to change sales techniques.

Showrooms for furniture stores are open?, @CrazyDaisy. Are they considered essential businesses in your neck of the woods?

Furniture showrooms are mostly virtual while window replacement, some flooring, siding, roofing, etc are open.  Considered part of the construction industry.  Just as car washes are open.....part of auto industry.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

Re: USING THE VIRUS TO SELL GOODS/SERVICES

If I were looking for a car right now the car deals would probably be great but I also think that when this is all over some of the people won't have jobs and it doesn't matter how great the deal is if you won't be able to pay for it.